Scary Story Idea

So my last chapter I mentioned a possible crossover between TSLOP and Five Nights at Freddy's. I am inspired to write one. I did my research and I have a general idea of the plot. I just need to put pen to paper and get these thoughts out of my head before I lose it.

To those of you who might be worried that I am getting distracted again with more ideas, don't worry. I have it under control. Yesterday I managed to finish Secrets. My plan is to finish two or three more stories before I publish any new ones. The main two I want done is Fever and Don't Fall Asleep. I'd like to finish in the next month or so is Two Birds of a Feather, Haunted Mansion and... honestly I don't know. What I do know is the holidays are coming around the corner and I will be working on my Christmas stories too.

Back to the TSLOP and FNaF crossover, as I mentioned before in the first paragraph, there's still some work I need done. Gotta get a cover, gotta come up with a plot, get the cast sorted out. That kind of thing. Hopefully I will have that done by the time I finish two or three more stories so be prepared. In the meantime, I wanna take a poll.

First question, on a scale of one to ten, how SCARY should the story be?

Second question, on a scale of one to ten, how GORY should the story be?

Final question, any ideas for what the story should be called?