Special Surprise Story

Who's ready for story time?

So last week I am not entirely sure why but I got a video recommendation in YouTube for an animatic based on a certain show that used to be on Nickelodeon in 2018. I had nothing better to do with my life so I clicked on the video and watched it cuz why not. I almost died laughing and when I saw another video underneath it I was like meh why not. In the end I think I watched three more animatics before I was called away from my phone.

When I returned to my phone some time later that day, I saw more recommendations but they weren't just animatics. There were clips from the show's two seasons and a few clips from the movie that released just this year. I figured it wouldn't hurt to watch the clips and so I did. I could not stop laughing whatsoever. And it was hard cuz I was trying not to wake anyone since I'm pretty sure this was around ten pm. From there I started looking up more clips and watching them. It was by then that I knew I was hooked.

For those of you who might be wondering what show and movie I'm talking about, I'm talking about none other than the series Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. And now I have one question to ask you guys...

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS SERIES SOONER OMG IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

This week I managed to binge watch the entire first series and the movie on Netflix. I would've liked to seen season 2 before the movie but unfortunately Netflix didn't have it. But it was still amazing!!! I finished season 1 and the movie today and I can't wait to see season 2. I would also very much like to see this series come back with a season 3 or maybe even more movies. It was that good! I will always cherish the TMNT 2012 series for being the first TMNT show I've ever watched but ROTTMNT is officially my favorite incarnation ever!

Anyways, I should've known that this would happen but I do have a crossover idea for not one, not two but three books so far for a TSLOP and ROTTMNT crossover idea. The first story is somewhat based on the pilot episode of the show but I'm gonna make it feel more like an origin story. The second story, which I will work on after the first one is done, will be a collection of short stories that follow the adventures of the characters. Obviously it will be based on the show. The third story will be based on the movie and most likely won't be published until the the second story is either done or close to being done or maybe even I do a break with story 2 and go back to it as events after story 3.

The first story I'm hoping to publish over this weekend so I'll be working on chapters to upload when the book is up so don't freak out when you get blown up by a bunch of notifications. I have an outline down I just have been thinking of titles. So far it's called "The Mutant Animals of NYC". I'm open to suggestions until I publish the story. Without further ado, I hope you guys have a wonderful day and I will see you all later, bye!