Curse My Imagination

God dang it it's happened again!

So, funny story everyone. I was on Twitter about two hours ago scrolling through and minding my own business when I came across this one post. Person was asking people who their favorite Universal Classic Monster was and it had a picture with about nine or so squares on it. Each square had a different monster from the good old days of Universal horror movies. These monsters included Dracula, Frankenstein's monster (Frankenstein is the doctor everyone, please remember that), the Mummy, the Invisible Man and so many more. In case you're wondering, I didn't answer the post but my favorites are the Wolfman and the Creature of the Black Lagoon. And I haven't even watched these films... and yet here I am thinking about making a TSLOP crossover.

Why me?! Why does this happen so often? But yeah for the past two hours I've been on Google and TikTok looking up anything to deal with the Universal Classic Monsters while my head started cooking up a story. Essentially, it's a massive crossover between The Secret Life of Pets and almost every Universal Classic Monster. Everyone is anthropomorphic, some are the monsters while others are trying to survive the ordeal. I already have a very good idea of how the story is going to go, I just gotta give everyone their parts so no cast list yet. I do know who's playing the Invisible Man though.

Now when is this going to release? I don't know, how does Halloween this year sound? That'll give me plenty of time to have the story finalized, the cast figured out and maybe even a title picked out. Yeah, I don't have a title yet. I'm open to suggestions from here til Halloween. Until next time, have a good day and I'll see y'all later, bye!

PS God I'm spoiling you guys for the rest of 2023 aren't I? You have two new stories coming this month, a bunch of YouTube videos next month, two stories on Christmas and now two stories for Halloween.