TSLOP Wattpad Discord Server?

Basically the title. Let me explain.

So a while back there was a TSLOP discord server that was created by Rooster (I think I can't remember it feels so long ago now) and there were a few of us in it. However it slowly became dead and I eventually got ownership but it was still dying anyways so unfortunately I just deleted the server not too long ago since it was dead pretty much.

I didn't delete it for it to be dead forever. I've been thinking of revamping or recreating a new discord server where we can all hang out somewhere besides Wattpad. This new server could be TSLOP themed or it could be just a community of friends from Wattpad, I don't know. But I was thinking overall it's a place to hangout and we could have challenges and throw story ideas around, etc. I don't know, just a little something.

If I go ahead and do this, I'll have it up by the first of March and then send the link out through pms here or on Discord (depending on if I have your discord username or not). If you are interested and would like a link, just pm me here and I'll send it to you on the first of March. You should know however that I'm not going to just immediately send you the link cuz frankly there have been a case of hacking in discord, at least from what I've heard. I might end up questioning some people, especially if I get a link request from someone I don't know.

Prior to joining the server, please note there will be rules in place. The most obvious one is please keep everything appropriate, and I mean EVERYTHING. There's a lot of us here who literally write fanfiction for a kid's movie and I have a feeling there could be kids trying to crawl into the server. Please respect each other, no harassing of any kind. We're all here to have a good time, please and thank you.

I believe that covers the most important stuff. If I forgot something, it'll be in the server no doubt. Let me know if you guys would like to see this happen, I have plenty of time to get this ready before March. Also let me know if you think it should be TSLOP themed or overall a small Wattpad community. I hope I'll see some of you there. Have a great day, see you all later, bye!