More May Updates

The second clue of this month is here, have fun solving.

Now for the updates. I still won't be making major updates to some of my TSLOP books (go back a few chapters and you'll know why) until maybe later. I would like to post a lot of chapters but that's not gonna happen right away. But rest assured, my planned releases are still coming out starting off with the TSLOP Godzilla crossover coming out on the 20th. Then on the 31st we're finally getting the TSLOP Housebroken crossover. Slow updates on both of those until further notice, I'll at least have a foreword and a cast up for both of them when they're published. Then in June I have a book coming out that is part of my Special Project series. Man I need a better name for that. Anyways, I'm not going to give too much away about until the release date gets closer.

As for other stories of mine, I do plan on working on my FNaF story some more. My Warriors series I'm gonna try working on some more. Definitely need to work on my Godzilla stories. And I'm trying to finish up my original story before the end of the year. So fingers crossed I can get these done. I honestly had a goal to finish more than five stories this year. Honestly with what happened, I'll just be happy if I can get five.

Alrighty, I'll see you guys later bye!