What Other Fandoms Am I In?

Asked by rowanfreemaker

Sit down children, we're gonna be here for a little bit.

Okay, so obviously I'm in the TSLOP fandom big time. It's been stuck with me for six long years now and I ain't leaving it anytime soon. But I do write stories or draw comics for other fandoms. The way I see it, I have all of my favorite fandoms on a wheel and it slowly spins. So one day I could be feeling TSLOP vibes then another day I'm getting vibes from one of the fandoms below.

I would definitely say the first major fandom I've ever been in would be Warriors. Funny thing is this account was going to be solely based on Warrior Cats. However, this account was created at the time when I was essentially vibing in the world of TSLOP. Fortunately, I am writing a few Warriors books based on a little game I made with my ocs and own clans.

Before Warriors there was this really cool book series called Wolves of the Beyond. Hands down my favorite book series ever. Warriors fans, you can come fight me I don't care. I really love these books. But hardly anyone read them at my school.

Can I say that I have been into the Winnie the Pooh fandom since I was a child but never fully realized it until a year or so ago?

As many of you probably know, my second favorite movie of all time is Godzilla King of the Monsters. That film was suggested by my irl best friend and it was what really pushed me into the Godzilla fandom. However, it wasn't the first Godzilla movie I ever watched. That title belongs to the one and only 1998 Godzilla, which I love and adore. You all can fight me, he's amazing and I applaud the creativity.

I am a huge fan of DC, specifically Batman. Personally, I think Batman can beat everyone in the Marvel universe. Again, come fight me. He would and you know it. Besides, I'm currently hating whatever is going on with the MCU (and whatever the frick Disney is doing right now) so at the moment I'm on the side of DC is better than Marvel for the most part. I still like both but what is the MCU doing?

I guess I can say I am a fan of Transformers, I watched all sorts of cartoons growing up. The Bay movies are okay but I'm currently sulking over the fact they killed two of my favorites. Now I only have Bumblebee and Optimus.

Scooby Doo all the way LET'S GO!!!

Okay, I'm going to guess not a whole lot of you know about these books but there were these graphic novels called Missile Mouse. There's only two books and I didn't even know about them until my irl best friend recommended them to me back in late 2019 - early 2020. I was instantly hooked and as of today my pal and I are probably the only people to ever write fanfiction for this series (they're not posted yet). I highly recommend checking these books out.

I like old Star Wars, not Disney Star Wars. I'm sure you guys might notice a pattern of me being angry with Disney after they took Blue Sky Studios away and ruined Ice Age, another film series I loved and grew up with.

I will admit, I'm surprised that I'm into FNaF. I could never see that coming seeing how I never played the game or any horror games for that matter. I think watching Markiplier play Security Breach is what finally pushed me into the fandom. I can still hear Mark screaming at Freddy.

Despite the fact I have never watched most of the movies associated with these characters, I do like famous horror icons such as Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees. I have mad respect for the originals and I actually draw catified comics about these guys on Twitter (or at least I was then took a break). I've watched only a few of these movies though. Shockingly I watched both It movies despite my fear of clowns.

My latest fandom craze is none other than ROTTMNT. I've always liked TMNT, the 2012 show was my favorite. But then I get one YouTube recommendation on an animatic for ROTTMNT and here I am now! I fell right into their trap! I've watched the first series and the movie on Netflix. Haven't seen season 2 yet though cuz they just can't have everything on freaking Netflix.

I remember watching Star Trek when I was younger so don't assume I like Star Wars more than Star Trek. I like them both.

Even though I don't like what is currently happening with the MCU, I do still love some of their older movies, especially Captain America. They just replay the same Marvel movies all the time to the point I've gotten sick of them. It's literally all we watch at my house if I don't get the remote first. But I will never get old of X Men and Wolverine and the Fantastic Four, they are awesome!

I suppose I can count my Solar System Cats, I guess? I don't know but that's technically a "fandom" I like (it's more of a creation than a fandom unless it does become something more). And I'm not saying I love these cats because I created them, I love them because I love them! They're adorable! They can also be found on Twitter, you just have to scroll a long ways down.

And that's all the fandoms I'm in, I think. I don't know if there's more. But there you go!