Childhood Nostalgia

So... um... I may or may not have a story idea... god why me?

Before you all start shouting at me, let me explain. I'm not writing anything yet, cuz I wanna get a book or two finished first. But anyways, I kinda relived my childhood yesterday. Quick question for everyone.

How many of you have heard of the movie The Brave Little Toaster?

If you said yes, congratulations. You are among the few who have heard of it. Here's my next question for everyone. How many of you have watched The Brave Little Toaster?

CUZ I HAVEN'T LOL.

Okay, so I haven't watched the 1987 movie. But, I did watch one of the sequels, The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue. If any of you have seen it, you know what I'm talking about. For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, here's a little summary. A toaster and other appliances who come to life when humans aren't around go on a rescue mission to save some veterinary clinic animals. It's a very good movie, it was one of my childhood favorites and I highly recommend watching it if you can find it.

Now, you all know how my imagination works. Yes, I would like to do a crossover story with this. However, I'm not doing it right away. I'm still trying to finish other stories first. Plus, I need to finish figuring this story idea out, like cast and plot. Some day though I shall have it figured out. Maybe. I don't know. If only you guys could see the chaos that goes on inside my head. I have to deal with my huge imagination every day.

P.S. I also have the song "Remember That Day" stuck in my head right now. Help me.