Chapter 16

Ilyssa's Pov

I will say, I was very nervous to meet this lady. Even with Demon's reassurance, the thought of meeting someone called the daughter of death was enough to have me fall asleep to try not to think about it. I was lucky, I guess, to get another weird dream. I was in the same forest I was in during my last dream. I could feel it more, it was dry and humid. It wasn't as cold or windy as it was back home. Then I smelled two other wolves. I tried my best to sneak close enough to see if I can hear them without being detected. "Lia it's bed time, I mean it" said a big wolf with an weird accent. "No mama I wanna stay up and meet her! You said I could" another smaller wolf about my size begged. "I know what I said, but I thought they would get her only a little after your bedtime but it's gonna be later than that" explained the big wolf. "Aw, ok" the pup said disappointed. The big one sniffed a bit and looked my way. I ducked behind a tree unsure if she found me. I tried to back up but I backed up against something fluffy. I turned around and it was demon. "It's time to wake up hun, we're here" Demon said and then I woke up in his arms.

"Good morning princess, or night I should say" Demon said. I looked out a window and it was black. Demon helped me put on a sweater cause he said it would be could. Then after a bit he carried me outside and down some stairs. Some guys in black suits were waiting for us and the twins quickly stood in front of me and Demon while their dad stood behind us. "Mind if we check the car?" Demon asks in a serious tone. "No need" said a familiar sounding voice. "I came with them, you know my strict honor wouldn't let me kill you in this car" said a woman as she stepped out of the black car. She sounded like the woman from my dreams. Demon nodded and we all got in the car.

"A bit later than what we agreed on" said the women who was sitting across from us. "Well we had to tell you a different time incase you tried anything" demon said coldly. "So Satan sent his little prince to deal business with the big kids, he must really trust you" the lady smirked. "I don't know why Demon said I would like her, I hate her for being mean to him. Demon puts his hand on mind as to tell me it's gonna be ok.

Later we get to this big mansion, a lot bigger than Demon's and I thought his was huge. We got out of the car and the lady signaled us to follow her. "Gentleman, I'll leave you all here, my men will lead you to your rooms" the lady said. The twins opened their mouths to protest but Demon didn't give them the chance. "It's ok, I agree with her" Demon gave me a reassuring smile. "Boys, everyone but Hel go find something else to do" the lady said then took us into the mansion.

"Once we get into my room we'll unwind" The lady whispered. When we got to her room she closed the door behind us. "You spoiled little brat" she said to Demon. "You psycho bitch" Demon replied and they both hugged. I was very confused and little jealous of the hug. "Ilyssa, this is Vica. She's like me, a lycan" Demon explained. "And like your Daddy, I have a little girl of my own" Vica explains. "She wanted to say hi but thanks to someone being late she had to go to bed so she's currently sleeping" Vica says. "No I'm not!" said a little voice. Then a girl around my age and hight popped out from under the bed. "Lia! Se supone que sí para dormir!" says Vica in a language I can't understand. "Conozco a mamá pero no podía dormir" the girl my age responds. "This is my little, her names Natalia. She's about your age" Vica explains.

Another little like me? I never thought I would ever meet someone like me, or another lycan like Demon. "Mamá es un poco como yo?!" Natalia exclaims and jumps around.  "Sí, sí, cálmate, niña. Mañana tendrás que jugar con ella, pero por ahora necesitas dormir" Vica stresses. "Sí mama"sighs the Natalia. "¿Pero duermo en tu cama?" The little girl says. "Sí mi hija" Vica says while tucking the girl in her bed. "Your rooms down the hall with the red down" Vica explains. "Buenas noches Demon y Ilyssa" she says. "Goodnight" I say then Demon leads me out.

We enter our room, it's huge. It had a big bed, a huge bathroom and closet and a- crib. I blush at the sight of the crib, is that for me?!. "Vica put it in here, you don't have to use it if you don't wanna" Demon says patting my head. "Maybe next time" I say while still blushing. The idea of sleeping in it sounded nice but it was way to embarrassing. "You can just sleep with me tonight hun. I'll unpack our stuff, you can go to bed and I'll join you soon" Demon says then hands me Strawberry. I hug the stuffed bear and jump on the bed now feeling little. "Daddy can you sing me goodnight?" I say daddy just slipping out of my mouth. "Of course hun" he says while smiling. He hums a little song to me while he holds me in his hands. My eyes fight to stay open so I can hear the end of the song but they close and I'm back in that forest. 

Luckily the hum still echos through the dream and he finishes the song. "Pretty song" The puppy from the last two dreams says. "You're Natalia right?" I ask. "Mhm, I can't wait to play with you tomorrow! We don't see a lot of littles often so I was so excited to meet you!" The puppy says excited. "Although mama said no TV tomorrow because I stayed up when she said to go to sleep, so we'll have to do something else. Oh! We can explore the woods! I'll show you all my favorite spots!" The puppy says while her tail wags. "Are we allowed to?" I ask not wanting to go anywhere without permission. "Yea definitely!" The puppy says. "Ok then, see you tomorrow" I say.