Chapter 4

Ilyssa's POV

I think I feel asleep in the car cause I blinked and then opened my eyes to see a huge house. It almost looked like a castle! Demon opened my door for me and then picked me up which scared me and I tried to escape the hold. "Careful pup we don't want you to fall and get hurt" he says walking to the castle. I guess him holding me isn't so bad, it feels nice but. Even though he feels safe should I trust him? My dad felt safe when I was younger, and now look what happened. Maybe I should proceed with caution even if my tail keeps wagging no matter how hard I try to stop it.

We get inside and it somehow looks prettier than the outside! "Welcome back sir" a women says as we walk in. She didn't appear out of no where but I still jumped a little. "Thalia I said just call me demon are that sir stuff is weird" demon says. "Sorry si- erm demon, sorry demon" she responds. "So little pup are you ready to go to sleep? You seem ti-" he try's to finish his sentence but I get out of the hold and start cleaning. This is what I've been trained for, if I just keep cleaning maybe they won't do anything bad to me. Thalia seems like a maid here to, maybe she can tell me what to do and what not to do. "Erm what are you doing?" Demon asks. "Just cleaning a bit master so you can relax" I respond causing him to blush. "Uhm no thanks I think the house is pretty clean already" he responds. Shit I should've figured out it wasn't what he wanted. "Of course master I can start a bath for you if you like, or I can-" he covers my mouth before I can finish. "Pup I just want you to get some rest, you don't have to clean here not ever" he says to me in a gentle voice. "Sorry master" I say. "And don't call me master it's weird just call me da- demon" he says. "Um Thalia the house looks amazing, you can go on and rest too" he says looking at Thalia. "Of course Demon" she responds

I walk with demon to a room, it's big and pretty. "We should get you washed up" he says to me. "Here let me help get you into a bath" he says making me blush. He goes to make the bath and I start to get undressed, I fold my clothes, then wrap myself in a towel and walk into the bathroom. The bathroom was bright and beautiful but the bathtub it was big. I don't think Im gonna be able to get into the water. Demon seems to notice cause he offers to help me in making me blush lots. "I um well um" I mutter out not knowing what to say. He slowly unwraps my towel picks me up and places me in the bath. He washes me and I'm blushing the entire time. But I also doze off. I have a strange have dream. I'm running through the woods I'm laughing and smiling. I think I'm playing tag with someone I'm loving this dream but then a loud steam like sound awakes me causing my ears to go through terrible pain. I go under the water and hold my ears tightly. It stops and demon is holding me close to him. He pets me and holds me close to him, in all this pain him holding me is like a pain killer. Look back at the bath tub but the faucet was broken floating in the water and there was a big hole in the wall and a pipe was broken. I look at demons hands and they look bruised and a little bloody. Did he break the wall? To stop the noise? Cause it was hurting me? No no way, my dad told me no one gave a shit about me. Demon probably just hated the noise and broke it. Yea I need to get those stupids thoughts out of my head, someone do something for me what a ridiculous thought.

Demon carrys me to the bed, "I'll be back I have to find you some clothes" demon says then leaves. I look around the room, it's pretty dull and not much in it, kinda like my old room. There's a remote next to the bed and one of them is labeled forest. I don't know what possessed me to but I clicked it. The wall opens and glows there's a beautiful forest outside, but it's night time shouldn't it be dark. "The forest is beautiful isn't it" Demon says behind me. "I- I'm sorry I shouldn't have touched anything" I say scared I'm gonna be punished. "It's ok pup, I'm not mad" he says sitting next to me. "How does it-" "Look bright even when it's night?" He says helping me find my words. "Well the wall takes pictures of the forest when it's day and then plays the recordings at night" he says smiling. "But for now hun we should get some sleep, there's much to do tomorrow" he says patting at one side of the bed. I blush and shake my head no, I don't want to sleep with him. "It's ok pup I won't hurt you". I continue to shake my head. He gets up and grabs a blanket and pillow. "Well I'll just set up a bed for you downstairs if that's what you really want, pup. He leads me down stairs to a small couch. He pushes some buttons and it turns into a sort of bed. "You can sleep down here tonight but remember if you need me I'll be in my room" demon says to me. "Goodnight pup" he says patting my head.

Why does he keep calling me pup? The name makes me blush but he seems to just use it naturally. I'm definitely not a pup. The beds comfy, better than my old bed, but not as comfy as his. His bed made me feel safe especially when he was there, his scent was all over it. Come to think of it these clothes smell like Thalia I wonder if they're hers. Demon did say he needed to get me some, but I feel bad if he took some of hers. I don't want her to hate me or think I'm taking things from her. So many thoughts and questions, but for now I'm just tired. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

SoldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara