Chapter 3

Demon's POV

I woke up to another boring day. Early run, check to make sure my crews doing as they should, and now finally go to another stupid party. I'm only here because my dad wants me to get out of the house. "A boss should go out like the world is theirs" I recall him saying. Honestly the only thing i hate about being in my house is the lonliness. But I'm annoyed by most people, and finding a mistress is completely hopeless. I get to the overly expensive party, some of my crew is here, after all we get the most use at parties. I run the sex division part of the mafia. I tasked with this cause my dad thought I would have to most fun. Despite running the division I don't take part in any of the activities, or services we provide. My work is behind the computer or phone, we get the prostitutes on the streets and higher them to work in our system. We find clients and then we send them off. It's pretty safe with all the intense background checks. Besides, clients know if they harm our employees or do anything against the agreed terms we send some guys to "teach them a lesson". I'm glad I run this side of the sex division and not, the other one.

There's no interesting conversations going on at any of the booths. Just people talking about all the hit's they pulled off, and all the people they, sold. Ew, I could never sell people, it makes me sick that some people do that. Our employees all consent to the clients they go through. I wish that something would happen to get me out of here, or at least add some action. I check through my phone praying that something important happened that would need me to go deal with it. And something answered my prayers. One client's slashed the girl with a knife. Despite the fact there was a no knife play clause in the contract. I don't normally go to deal with the men who abuse our clients, but to get me out of here i'll make an exception. I get up to go to my car, but that's when my life changes. The door opens, and a beautiful girl steps in with another man. She's adorable, she's perfect, she's, gonna be mine. I send someone else to deal with the bad client. I sit at a booth by myself and watch her. She's beautiful but there's no ways she's a-.

My eyes close and I can hear his thoughts. She's definitely the one I've been looking for. She's adorable, all I can think of is the two of us together. I'd never let her go, she would be mine. I can see the light dancing together, her colors pink, mines red. I can see how small she is, she's so cute. She's definitely a little.

I open my eyes and keep watching her. She's so nervous, poor thing. This is probably her first party and her master leaves her alone, fucking dumbass. I've learned to tune out sounds and single out a sound I want to listen to. With my amazing hearing it was hard to get used to. I had to learn how to live with it no matter how hard it was to get used to. It must suck even more for that girl though, puppy ears are the strongest and most sensitive. And with all this talking and laughing and that tape holding up her ears-. Wait tape? I mean I guess it is dangerous to have a little out in public, but still her master could've used like a hat or something.Then again we are in the mafia and having a little must've meant a lot of hatred to the little. If that man hurt her I will tear him up limb by limb.

Oh hell no there's a man walking to her. And not just any man, it's that creep. The head of the sex trafficking division. That division is creepy and bad as it is, but that man makes it somehow worse. I growl and have to try really hard to control myself. They talk more and she looks really distressed. Her master comes out and starts to get the creep away from her. What a relief but then they're talking about selling her?! There is no way in hell I'm letting that creep take that beautiful and innocent girl. I text one of my crew members to bring me 100 thousand dollars in straight cash. He says he'll be here quickly but I still have to wait a bit. If they start to leave I'll stop them. I could take the girl for free by pure force alone but I don't want to scare her. That creep goes back to talking to her and I can feel my blood boil. I can see how scared and uncomfortable she is around him, around here. When she's mine she will be safe and worry free, that's a guarantee. I loose myself to thinking whether I should have her master killed for hurting her and selling her to someone like Kenni. But than Jack my crew worker taps my shoulder and gives me the money. I thank him and start walking to them. "What about 100k?" I ask calmly.

Kenni try's to object but the girls master quickly takes my offer. I take the girl and head for my car, with Kenni's glaring eyes following me. We get to the car and I see how much the tape irritates her ears. I ask her to help me take them off by her moving her head down. She listens almost immediately to my commands and I love it. Not because I love having control over her but because I love being able to help her. Her ears fold like pup ears, meaning as expected she's a little. She looks so adorable, she looks more relaxed now. It probably is more relaxing with the world not being so god damn loud. I know what it's like to have sensitive hearing, it's not nice. I get on the driver's side of the car and introduce my self in a soft voice. "I'm demon and I'm gonna be taking care of you". She nods in response and looks out of her window and into the forest. Tomorrow we start the fun stuff. There's a reason she's so attracted to the forest. It calls to her chained up wolf. But luckily I have the key to unlock it.