Chapter 6

Ilyssa's POV 

After breakfast demon picks me up and sits me on the couch with a lot of blushes coming from me. "How'd you like the pancakes pup?" he asks. "They were good" I responded. "Before we go further I think we should set up some rules so we're both comfortable" he says and I nod. "Rule one, bedtime at ten on weekdays, and later on weekends, rule two no sweets without asking, rule three listen to daddy" him saying daddy made me blush. "We don't have to jump straight into calling me daddy, just when you're ready" he says while patting my head. "Rule three, listen to daddy when he asks you to do something, rule four if you need help ask daddy for help" He stops to verify I know everything. "And finally, no leaving the house without daddy" he says in a serious tone. "This world isn't kind to littles and someone may try and hurt you if i'm not there" he says. "Now do you have any rules for daddy?" he asks. I don't know yet, i'm so new to all of this and I just found out what I am this morning, so I just nod my head. "Ok we can put some when your ready pup" he says with a smile. "Ready to go wolf?"

He takes me outside and the forest is straight ahead. I smell the air and its full of flavor, it's almost like I can smell things to see, like I'll never need to open my eyes to see. "That's cause you can, your a little my other half, you can pinpoint things better so you can easily tell daddy where the danger is, it's why your ears are more sensitive and they flop, you hear even better when your a wolf" he says hearing my thoughts. This just pushes me more and more to become a wolf. Demon takes his clothes off and gets on his hands and knees making me blush extremely. "Hop on my back and hang on, I know a good spot" He says and I shyly get on his back. But then I start to rise, like he's growing. Soon he's a huge wolf, he's so big, bigger than a horse. "You ready to go pup, you hanging on to my fur?" I hear in my mind. I think I told him yes in my mind cause he started running.

He's running and jumping through the forest and I can hear it all. Two bunnies hopping around a meadow, a deer and her fawn walking about, a fox laughing, a squirrel chirping, and, a wolf howling? "That's your wolf sweetheart, she's strong, she's ready to shift, don't worry though' were almost there" he says in my mind. I'm in awe of what's around me, everything's so beautiful. Demons running through the forest so elegantly, he moves through the air like water, this is so much fun! We get to a beautiful spot in the forest, that's where demon stops and shifts back. "Ok hun get down slowly" he says and I do so. "Ok some heads up for your first shift, you're gonna feel the world ten times better, and it might feel overwhelming. Don't push yourself as this is your first shift and you're only a pup" he says and I nod. "When I guide you to shift you'll be in a dream like state, you'll meet your wolf face to face and she'll be very playful, but evidently she will guide you to shifting" He says and I nod again. "Ok lay down here" he guides me to a nest of leaves and flowers. "Now I want you to close your eyes, and think back to when we were running through the woods, imagine that its just you, that your the wolf running through the forest and hearing all those beautiful forest sounds" he says and I start to imagine. I'm running through the forest, I hear the bunnies, I hear the deer, I hear, my wolves howl. I open my eyes but its night time, and demons not here, where is he? Did he leave? Did he-. "AWF!" I hear and am pushed to the ground. "Aaah" I burst out with the sudden shove. I look up and see a wolf pup wagging her tail, panting, and looking right at me. She runs and pounces and howls around me. This is my wolf, she's, beautiful. She's a beautiful brown with beautiful green eyes like mine. " I am oo siwwy" she says suddenly which catches me off guard. "Y- You can talk?" I ask confused. "Duh i tan tawk" she says playfully. "But why do you sound like a toddler" I ask and she looks offended? "Me nu a todowew me a baby! me daddy's baby!"  she yells. "Oh sorry my mistake" I say. "Youw me tawkin wik me soon" she says giggling. "Now wets tuwn oo into a wowfy! >:)" she says pouncing over me. 

Unlike demon shes small, still big to me but compared to demon she's small. "Duh hes da awpha ob couws hes gona be biggew" She says. I forgot she could hear my thoughts. "So how do I shift into a wolf" I say but then she jumps at me. "Aw it didn wowk yet" she says. "Ow what did you do that for?" I ask annoyed. "I hav to jump into oo an den youw wak up a wowf" she says a little saddened. "But i gues oo haf to tawk to dem fiws" she says pointing to a cave. Out from the cave stepped out four wolves, three huge ones and one small one like my wolf hiding between one of the big wolves. Their presence felt golden, like an amazing gust of wind. "Hello dear Ilyssa, I see you're ready to shift now" says the wolf ahead of the others. "Well mother, if you'll do the honors" the front wolf said to the one next to her. "Wait your Artemis!" I say recognizing the pattern. "Yes indeed I am, child" she says calmly. Their all here, Artemis, her mom, loona, and her mate. Artemis's mother stepped forward toward me. "Im sure demon has already told you, but remember when your a wolf you will feel the earth tenfold, your smell will reach miles, your hearing will detect a pin drop, and finally your connection too everything around you" she says calmly and I nod my head. A stream of aura surrounds me slowly and engulfs me. "Be well my child, you have the blessing of all of us, be safe" Artemis voice echoes around. I'm back where I first woke up my wolf. "Weady???" she pops in front of me. "Yea" I say softly. She jumps at me and then into me, turning into that aura from before. And then I wake up.