Chapter 12

Ilyssa's POV

Daddy picks me up from the car and starts to walk to this building. Two big guys stand in front of the entrance and hold their hand out to stop us but daddy stares them down and we walk inside. The building is very weird, it smells like smoke and beer. It's very grey and a lot of people are getting dragged around. Forget weird, it's scary. I cling tight to daddy and he holds me close. "Remember the rules hun" he whispers to me and we move forward to an elevator.

There is a man inside the elevator and he asks where we want to go. Daddy tells him the boss's office and the man presses a button with two on it. The elevator moves and stops making the doors open. Daddy thanks the man and we walk to these big fancy doors. Some guys open them and inside is that creepy man and another older guy. "Ah you've finally decided to join us" says the creepy man. "And I see you brought your pet" he says looking at me. "Call her a pet one more time and I'll-". "You'll do nothing" says the other man cutting daddy off. "Anyways we have things to discuss" the man says pointing at a chair for us to sit. 

"Now as you know I have made a decision to fuse your divisions" he says sternly. "This guy is really scary" I think so maybe Daddy can hear. Daddy pets my back softly and bounces me a little on his knee. "Your current finances will be combined and your work is expected to be divided evenly" he says. "Yes, that is understood sir. Of course this means that we can't just keep our divisions separate, they must really fuse. Meaning some of my practices must be used on his side of things" the creepy man says with a sinister smile. "I don't care how you do it, I just don't want any complaints or a loss of money" the man says. "But yes, Demon I get that your previous division was more innocent but you're gonna have to get your hands more dirty to make a good profit" the man says and I can feel daddy getting angry. I nuzzle into him and that makes him a little more calm. "I am willing to separate your divisions again if you impress me. And Demon, for this next bit your companion is gonna need to leave the room" the man says looking at me.

"I'm not gonna let her leave my sight" Daddy growls. "Oh? So are you saying she will interfere with how you do your job after all?" the man says coldly. Daddy sighs "No sir". "Good, Kenni get someone down here to make sure she doesn't get into trouble" the man says. "No, I'm not gonna let any of these degenerates watch her" daddy protests. "I don't think I asked your opinion" the man says. Daddy sighs again "Does Leaf still work here?". "I believe she does, why?" The creepy man says. "Get her to watch Ilyssa" Daddy says. "I'm afraid she has too much work-". "Just get that girl down here so we can start" the other guy yells hurting my ears. "Ok then, she's on her way, in the meantime can I get anyone a drink?" the creepy man says with a creepy smile.

Daddy takes me outside the room and walks me to this girl. "So I guess there's no hope to join your division and leave this dump" says the girl. "Maybe a little, depending on how well I can get through this" Daddy says to the girl. "Look, out of everyone in this dump I trust you the most to watch her" Daddy says patting my back.  "Why would anyone need to watch her?" The girl says. "Well you see she's a little" Daddy says a little nervously. "Oh shit for real?" the girl asks surprised. "Yes, now can you help me out here?" Daddy says. "It's gonna be hard, especially here, but your trying to help me so I guess I kinda owe you" the girl says. 

"Listen hun, my friend Leaf is gonna watch you while daddy does something" daddy says. I cling to him not wanting to go. "I know hun but I have to, behave and the same rules are to be enforced with Leaf" he says detaching my arms. "I'll be back as soon as I can" he says going back in the room and closing the door. I start crying and the Leaf girl is just looking around. "Look we really gotta get out of the open, we can go to my room, try not to draw any attention" she says pulling me down the halls.

We get inside this room. It's not very big, just a small bed, a small desk, and a small bedside table. There was also a bathroom but it was only a toilet and a small sink. "Don't open the desk drawer, pretty sure Demon would kill me if you saw what was in there" Leaf says while looking uneasy. I just nod cause daddy said I probably shouldn't talk here. "I don't have much to do cause we're only allowed in here to sleep or in special cases like now" She says. "I have a computer but your daddy would also kill me if you saw what we have to watch" she said laughing nervously. I just sit down on the floor, I'm used to being stuck in a room(granted not this small) with nothing to do. So i've gotten used to keeping myself occupied with simple objects. I start just simply pretending my hands are these creatures that fight each other. But the whole time the Leaf girl is just staring at me, I don't care though she took me away from my daddy.

I don't know if he can hear me or not but if  daddy can hear my thoughts he'll here all the messages I'm sending him of how much I miss him. I hear a little "Stop" so I stop but send a little image of me stomping my foot. But to send that I need to actually stomp my foot. I've been experimenting more with me and daddy's mind reading powers. I found out I can send a little image of myself doing something but I actually have to do what I want him to see. But when I stomp my foot the girl flinches a little. I shouldn't really care what she thinks cause she's a meanie but for some reason I start crying. The door opens and daddy enters saying "Hey hun ready to- what happened?!"