Chapter 11

Demon's POV

Today is going to be fun. My precious little princess will have the perfect day today. "I'm sure you know this pup, but littles aren't viewed too kindly by everyone else so I had Thalia order something for you" I say while showing her a hat that should hide her ears. She puts them on and she looks adorable. It's a pink hat with two special elevated spots in the shape of wolf ears. Her ears fit into place while still looking like regular ears. "Now for the rules hun" I say adjusting her hat to fit comfortably. "No going anywhere where I cannot see you. Don't take off your hat. If you see anything or anyone suspicious tell me and if I say we need to leave don't argue" I say making my tone a little stricter than usual to let her know how important these rules are. 

My phone rings and I tell my little one to go get ready while I answer the call. "Hello, what do you want" I ask annoyed because they're taking time away from me and my little girl. "Hi prince of hell" Kenni says from through the phone which doesn't improve my mood at all. "The hell do you want" I say. "I just want to know when you're gonna be coming around to help unite our divisions" he says like a snake. "I can't come by today, I'm busy" I say roughly. "Ooooo, no can do prince, you said you'd come by today. I would hate to have to tell dear old dad that maybe something's keeping you from working" he says, I can almost see his stupid smug face. "I'll be there at three" I say but he cuts me off. "Twelve, have a good day with your pet, prince of hell" he says then hangs up. I'm gonna kill him.

I quickly get Ilyssa ready so we have as much time as possible to have fun. I ask Thalia if she can get my stuff ready for when I need to go to Kennis's division(Lots of alcohol).  I help Ilyssa into the passenger seat and we start to drive. "Are you excited for the mall hun?" I ask and she shakes her head really fast, she's so adorable. "Ok tell me the rules hun" I say making sure she understood how it would go at the mall. "Nu go wew daddy tant see mes, den um nu takin off my hat, um if I see somfing supsiouws tew daddy, an if daddy says to wev nu fight" she says and I pet her head softly. "Good job hun thank you  for listening" I say and she giggles. We pull into the mall and I look around for a bit... nothing suspicious.

We walk into the mall, it's one of the biggest malls ever. It has a water park, an amusement park, an aquarium and more fun things for my angel. She squeals and I can feel how excited she is. I look at my phone and it's 10:30 pm. Just perfect, I have one and a half hours with her. First we go to the aquarium and she stares at all the fishes and points at them giggling. Sure some people gave a few weird looks but one look of my piercing stare made them mind their own. Next we went to this store that had all sorts of different items from different shows and games. Ilyssa instantly ran to a section with these dog looking things. Ilyssa explained to me that the show was called Bluey and basically summarized it to where it was just an average kid show. I ordered every item in that section and requested that it be delivered by today. And to make that happen I paid very handsomely. After that we only had about thirty minutes till I brought her home and went to work. So we decided to get some lunch. I got Ilyssa some chinese food while I just got a hot dog. "Are you having fun pup?" I ask. "Uh huh so much fun!" she says while nodding. "I'm glad, but we have to go home soon hun" I say and her hat shuffles which I guess means her ears are falling. "I'm sorry hun but I have to do some work, I'll be back as soon as I can though, but I'm gonna need you to be good for Talia" I say not wanting an incident like yesterday.

At around 11:45 pm I bagged up her food and was ready to go home but then I heard her whining. "Hun I said no fighting me about-" I began to say before noticing that's not why she's whining. "Hun what's wrong?" I ask urgently. "I have to go potty" she says shuffling around uncomfortably. Shit, we're not gonna be able to make it in time, and she can't hold it. "Ok let's hurry" I say rushing her to the bathroom, which luckily we make it in time. Some adorable humming later I helped her wash her hands and we rushed out to the car. I'm a little late but it doesn't matter right? Yea, that would be nice but my phone rang and of course it's Kenni calling.

"I'm on my way what do you want?" I say sternly. "I just want to know why you're late, we agreed on the time" he says. "Like I said I'm on my way, just dropping someone off at my-" "No" a familiar voice cuts me off. It's my dad. "You will just have to bring this person with you, I'm sure that you will be able to handle having this person with you" My dad says clearly talking about Ilyssa. "Yes sir" I respond blankly and hang up. 

"Change of plans pup, you're gonna come with daddy to his work" I say and her face lights up, I wish it didn't. "The same rules that I gave you for the mall apply there too, but I'm gonna add one more" I say and her ears perk up. "Stay quiet, there are a lot of bad people there and it's the best idea to attract attention to yourself" I say with a smile so I don't scare her too much. "And if anyone tries to talk to you let me respond" I say patting her little head making her giggle. "I love you hun" I say. "Wuv oo tos dada" she says. Shit, she's really little right now, I shouldn't have comforted her too much. This is going to be a fun day I think while I pull into the division's parking lot.