Chapter 43 - Contest Of Song Selection

The Touch Team recorded a score of negative 40 after blowing out all the candles.

A new 'achievement.'

"Seohan, you are the first to have a one-shot, one kill."

It was not easy to break the record of minus 40 points.

We were automatically screwed, and our team finished in last place.

"..."

Let alone being the Last Supper, there was no room left for five people, even in the corner of the buffet.

This is the cruel world of survival. The damn broadcasting station really didn't seem to have any intention of giving up even a single plate.

The camera showed a close-up of Do Seohan's face as he mixed rice with soy sauce and ate it.

"Ah.."

His eyes shook due to the feeling of guilt to his teammates.

-Ahhaahahaha, it's so cute how Seohan eats without looking. Seohan, I should have given birth to him.

-If I had given birth, that face wouldn't have appeared.

-Why is he staring at the floor in such grief?

The youngest acted like that, but the other four ate well no matter what they were given.

Cha Seongbin finished his bowl of rice and muttered with a satisfied look.

"This is a great soy sauce restaurant."

-Infinite positivity Cha Seongbinㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- he has such a high school boy vibe, lol.

-Seongbin ate everything...

Seo Haim went one step further.

"Isn't this the taste of a top agency company?"

-Pretty much

-Is he getting paid to say this?

-Honestly, soy sauce rice is surprisingly delicious

└Choco Haim.. despite all those words, why are your eyes fixed on the chocolate fountain?

└He hasn't given up yet.

While Cha Seongbin was chatting with Seo Haim, whose eyes couldn't let go of regret, Kang Siwoo and Do Seohan silently stuffed soy sauce rice into their mouths.

Kang Siwoo muttered softly with unfocused eyes.

"It's good..."

"Is that so?"

"Still, negative 40 points is a bit..."

"... ... ."

The negative 40 score was a record that will be remembered for a long time.

Seohan protested by tearing the kimchi the Betters team gave onto the rice.

"I told you. I was on the youth soccer team."

"... At least you're good at soccer, right?"

"...."

"Seohan, why aren't you responding?"

I'm lucky that I can dance well.

* * *

Even though it was a cable broadcast, the Stardust Project maintained its top spot in trending.