Chapter 7 - Are You Jumong?

You shouldn't just think of variety show missions as ordinary.

This is survival: Life or Death

As always with other shows, there are no mini-games that are meaningless. Having experienced the Stardust Project, I knew that well.

The chance to select a song is given based on the ranking of this side mission.

'Why does it matter?' some may ask, and here's the answer.

Song selection determines your fate on the show. Not to mention, I clearly remembered what song would be released and what would get a response.

If you are given a chance to choose an answer in a game where the answer is confirmed , you have to snatch that opportunity.

Therefore, I had to take first place.

Is it because of my eagerness?

The next day, at 6:00 in the morning, my eyes flashed open.

I set my alarm for 6:30, but I didn't expect to wake up this early.

I must have been stressed without realizing it.

"Eh, it's fine."

The time to prepare increased.

Majority of kids are gonna be bare-faced, poorly dressed, and look like zombies.

Fans will surely say that they are cute, but on the other hand, there will always be guys who are stuffed with dark history and become the subject of eternal teasing.

I had no intention of creating a dark history in my life.

Of course, it's funny to see them change and go out in between looking like a new person.

Still, my goal is to avoid being a zombie.

The sunlight coming through the window is a little blinding.

From head to toe, I changed into the provided practice clothes and tidied up my hair. I looked at my watch and saw that it was a little past 6:30.

"Should I go out soon?"

The wake-up bell is scheduled to ring suddenly at around 6:50.

I should get some fresh air and be alert.

I carefully opened the door to not wake anyone up.

However.

"Uh...uhhh!"

"Huh?"

Back and forth.

Cameramen standing with cameras in the hallway start running away with frightened faces.

Ah.

Were you setting up for the shoot?

"Sorry...."

Let's go back

* * *

Exactly 20 minutes later.

Ring-

A loud bell, like a fire hydrant, echoed through the Starland dormitory.

A terrifying sound that wakes you even when you're sleeping.

"AHHHH!"

Whish–

Seo Haim, who was lying on the bed, raised his head in fright.