Chapter 10 - On My Way (2)

Just found out there are titles for each chapter
  (˵ •̀ - ˵ )

I thought they would raise their hands as a group, but surprisingly they didn't.

The ones who raised their hands were Lee Junhyuk, Seo Haim, and Ha Junseo.

Of course, everyone is greedy for the center, but I didn't want to get involved in a fight that could easily happen.

Anyway, as long as you have the ability, you can stand at the center someday.

I should be saving myself while being nominated for the Signal Song Center evaluation. Of course, this is also assuming that I become the center in the center evaluation... If I'm not careful, I might be criticized for doing it more than once.

"Who wants to be the center?"

So, instead of being the center, I decided to see who would be the best fit.

Jin Sehyun calmly expressed his opinion.

"If you are the center, in a way, you become the representative of this song."

"Yeah, that's right."

"Wouldn't it be right to appoint the person who best suits the song's atmosphere as the center?"

According to that logic, the first person to be set aside is...

"Ah, am I not a good fit?"

Lee Junhyuk laughed and scratched his head.

Wow, I don't think anyone even glanced at him, but he dissed himself alone.

I guess he's right.

This is a youth drama OST.

It's not a gangster movie.

"Mmmm."

Even when he smiles, his eyes are still.

This would all be caught on camera. I was so nervous that I was going crazy.

Jin Sehyun opened his mouth instead of looking back at Lee Junhyuk.

"Personally, I think Seo Haim would suit the center."

"Oh, me?"

I also agreed with Jin Sehyun's words. Leaving aside the ill feelings toward Lee Junhyuk, if the background is a school, Seo Haim is the person who suits the concept the most.

Ha Junseo is also the type of guy who looks nice and smiley, but he can't match the freshness of a minor.

While Seo Haim is good at facial expressions and dancing.

"I agree, too."

His skills are also better than Lee Junhyuk's.

When I sided with Seo Haim, Ha Junseo smiled and nodded.

"I agree too."

"What is it, Hyung? Are you giving up already?"

"After listening to it, I realized it suits you the most. It just feels... schooly."

"Ah, you feel it."

Here, even Ha Junseo's considerate.

That's kindness that comes from the heart.