Chapter 37 - Trailer

While the vocal team returned to the waiting room to await the results, the judges grabbed the microphone.

Since the 100 on-site evaluation team finished voting immediately after the performance, the remaining results were now in the hands of the judges.

50/50. Since the judges' evaluations cannot be ignored, all the attention of the on-site evaluation team was now focused on the judges.

In a heavy yet serious atmosphere, singer Yubin was the first to speak.

"What did you think of the performance just now?"

Vocal Team A's song selection is 'First Confession.'

Vocal Team B's song selection remained 'Hold me' despite teacher Yoo Minseo's criticism. Contrary to teacher Yoo Minseo's concerns, the stage was completed without any major mistakes.

Han Dawon spoke while organizing the script cards in her hands.

"The vocal team stages... Honestly, I liked both."

"If one side made a mistake, it is easy to evaluate because there is a flaw to be found, but neither team made any mistakes."

"Yes. So now what we need to evaluate is which team did a little better. First of all, I.."

Yubin slowly rubbed her chin and spoke.

"There is something called anticipation that arises before seeing the stage."

"Yeah."

"I had higher expectations for Team B."

Yubin had high expectations for trainee Lee Hajin's skills. The other main vocalist was out of Yubin's field of vision as a vocalist and unproven book.

However, the more expectations you have, the higher the standard becomes.

Yubin continued speaking in a firm voice.

"But I plan to exclude all expectations and evaluate it purely based on the performance."

"Objectively, which did better?"

Yubin nodded at MC Han Dawon's words. One sentence came out of Yubin's mouth as she took a moment to catch her breath.

"I think vocal A team."

"Oh really? Even without expectations, vocal team A?"

"Yes. I just think they did better."

Han Dawon looked back at Yubin with wide eyes. Unlike the other two, Han Dawon, who used to be an actor, did not know how to evaluate the technical aspect of vocals.

'Hold me' was a relatively more difficult song compared to the other position sections. If both sides didn't make similar mistakes, you'd assume that vocal team B would make the save.

Yubin asked Han Dawon back.

"Dawon, which team's performance do you remember more?"

"Hmmm."

Han Dawon tilted her head and fell into a daze

When thinking about the stage...

It was obvious.

"Personally, I remember Vocal Team A's performance more."

"Then they did better."

"Ah."