Chapter 27 - Group Evaluation of Hell

"It's unnervingly peaceful..."

I sighed, pressing my throbbing temples.

After Lee Junhyuk left the dorm, the days were quiet for the first time.

I got along so well with my teammates that it was a shame that I had to change roommates during the next evaluation.

'Ah! Did you see this comment? I think my heart dropped from excitement when I saw this.'

'... If your heart drops, you're dead.'

'I can never joke around, can I?! No, you die, you bastard of science!'

The same goes for Jin Sehyun and Seo Haim, who always fight over strange things.

'Hey, let's not think of things like that because they're distracting.'

Even Ha Junseo enjoys tea time while holding a doll resembling a star in his arms.

They were secretly funny people just looking at them, so there was constant laughter in the dorm.

Still, as of today, peace will end.

I can't expect my next team to be cooperative. Villains worse than Lee Junhyuk exist everywhere.

Lee Junhyuk's personality was broken, but his skills were still good.

If your skills are crappy and your personality is crappy, I'll be doomed.

Please.

Please let me get through this group evaluation safely.

(Me) Everyone, next week is an announcement. We should decide our roles. Does anyone want to do PPT?

(Me) No one ???? I'll create a PPT. Is there anyone who would like to present?

(Me) Fine, I'll do that too. What about data research...

-I'm a senior this year and I don't have a lot of time ㅠㅠ Is there anything I can do without using my hands ( ˃᷄ ˂᷅ ˶)?

(Me) (·'_'·)

"Ugh, no."

I shook my head violently, recalling examples of ruined group evaluations I had gone through in school

If the university group project fails, I'll be the one criticized.

If this group evaluation fails, it is recorded in all kinds of memes and videos and ridiculed by the entire nation.

The reason why I, who was ranked low, was able to survive the second-ranking announcement ceremony was that Seo Haim and Jin Sehyun were in the same group...

"It will be difficult to hope for such luck this time."

Since we were on the same team already, it seemed like there was a high probability that we would split up.

If I remember correctly, the 2nd team evaluation method was very terrible.

Just then, someone appeared to drive away my thoughts.

"Oh, you came."

"Waaah!"

"You look handsome today too!"