Chapter 8 - It Was Summer

***

A new survival show was an opportunity that Han Yuyoung could not let go of, even though she couldn't go all-in on an idol, she could spend all day discovering newcomers.

Survival is like that. Even though you can see your mentality draining, and you heart racing that's what adds to the fun...

The pleasure of being able to raise your favorites with your own hands.

You can't quit because of those addiction symptoms.

Of course, this time, it withered a bit.

To be honest, I think the survival show is ruined because it is being handled by an agency.

It reminded me of common survival stories that lead to obvious publicity stunts or uninteresting plots.

The worst problem is that the agency was Dobbles.

They are just giving up all their trainees and songs from Dobbles Entertainment.

I still was interested in its unique atmosphere. Therefore, when the MeTube algorithm finally showed the stardust project,

It was an inevitable watch.

"Okay, these must be the good ones. I'll just see this."

If you don't like one, you can just choose another.

While muttering that, Han Yuyoung's eyes were filled with anticipation.

Wait, 34 people? If it's a survival of that scale...

One of these has to be your type. Isn't it a survival game with that kind of mindset?

"No, Han Yuyoung. Let's persevere this time. It may not all be to your taste!"

Han Yuyoung swallowed, recalling her bank account, which was empty. Her hand naturally went to the center evaluation video.

An unknown idol must have a good face, personality, and skills.

Since they're trainees who appear in the center evaluation, they all have their own skills, so I have no choice but to pay attention.

Ah.

Five minutes after the center evaluation video continued, Han Yuyoung had a gut feeling.

"..."

That guy...

"What is he doing?"

The trainee Lee Dokyung and Cha Seongbin, were both good at singing and dancing, but the last trainee caught my attention. His name was Do Seohan.

Once he's in full view, anyone can see that he looks like the maknae.

[PRD: Maknae means the youngest person in a group.]

The type of maknae who seems to be hesitant but will try his best.

But dancing is not like the maknae at all.

Are you scared when you stand on stage with those two eyes that look like sunflowers because they are round?

He's like a hamster.

Besides, didn't you say that dancing is your specialty? I can already see the potential, even if it's not a professional idol level.

His sensuous dynamics and innate dance line stood out. In addition, the expression is so skillful, as if he's done this a million times. If he were just a bit better, he would devour the stage.