Chapter 29 - Group Evaluation of Hell (3)

[Personally, this is... I think you did a little better.]

Kang Siwoo chose me without hesitation.

It seemed like an unknown light flashed in Lee Dokyung's eyes for a moment, but fortunately, he clearly admitted his defeat without saying anything.

[...I agree.]

[Thank you. I'll try my best!]

That's how it happened.

I just stepped forward with enthusiasm, but I really did it.

The main vocalist, a role I thought impossible.

Life is truly unpredictable.

"Gee... main vocals..."

I let out a short sigh and washed my face dry. To be honest, good things are good, but it is also true that I have a lot of worries....

It was a good mountain to climb at least once if you were aiming to be an all-rounder.

Well, I'm not saying I'm going to challenge other roles in the debut group.

I can't help it.

If you feel confident, just try. That was my view.

I carefully took out the lyrics I had analyzed and looked through them

Our team's final song selection was 'First Confession', a famous duet song by Yooyoung & Jin.

The characteristic of this song is that, except for the highlight chord part, there are no loud parts

"It's worth singing a high note. But there's a problem..."

The high note of the last chord part.

The key is how neatly and refreshingly this part is uploaded.

I have put in a lot of effort to create such vocalizations.

[Seohan, you have a good voice, so it's worth a try.]

[The high notes don't go up well, do they? The pitch is usually low, but is this selection worth raising?]

At that time, the highest note in the song that teacher Yoo Min-seo mentioned was 2nd C.

It was exactly the same vocal range as the highlight part of 'First Confession'. A vocal range that is still difficult to reach comfortably with my capabilities.

It was high even by the standard male vocal range, so of course it was difficult for me, who has a low voice.

However, I believed what Teacher Yoo Min-seo said.

I guess she told me that because they believed in me.

In my last life, I well... I eventually gave up and handed that part over to someone else.

"Of course, I have just to keep going. Don't back down Seohan."

I slapped my cheeks, cleared my throat, and turned on the recording app.

Since no one could give immediate feedback, I wanted to sing it and then check my voice.

The difference between hearing it with my own ears and listening to it recorded is bigger than I thought. There are often mistakes that you don't hear when you just listen to yourself, so practicing like this has become a habit since I was a trainee.