Chapter 20 - First Stage

TBN's reporter Yoon Jae-ah was standing behind the stage and recording today's performance in detail.

Four teams' stages have already passed. I don't know if it was because it was a stage made by randomly selected trainees, but there was quite a difference in level between teams.

I heard almost no vocal correction was involved in this Stardust project.

"No matter what, this is a bit cruel."

The AR was barely there at all.

Thanks to this, teams were criticized and put down because their poor skills were clearly revealed.

That was the case with teams that selected girl group songs. To be honest, they are difficult songs, but the public only sees the result.

Song selection is also a skill. Reporter Jae-ah Yoon gave a cool-headed assessment.

Next, the two teams that selected Venus' songs.

One of the teams performed at a disastrous level, as if they were directly affected by the song change, while Kevin's team did surprisingly well.

It was 'surprising' because it was like he was carrying the team alone.

Perhaps the only people who could survive on that team were Kevin and a few other high-ranking members.

"Kevin's presence is deadly out there."

"Kevin! I love you, baby!"

"What's the next team?"

"I think there is going to be an LROY song."

LROY?

Reporter Jae-ah Yoon's eyes sparkled.

In fact, although I was here for work, there is one team I was looking forward to.

The combination of the team is fantastic, and among them, Seo Haim belongs.

"Haim... he's cute..."

Reporters are people, too. When you watch a broadcast, there is bound to be a trainee that catches your eye.

Reporter Jae-ah Yoon covered her mouth and muttered softly.

There may be an article containing biases.

"Junseo seems sophisticated in his moves, and Sehyun sings well, too."

And Do Seohan.

He's the youngest, but he's quick and smart, so I thought he'd do well even if he was the leader. Watching the last broadcast, I was confused as to whether he was taking care of Seo Haim or being looked after, but it seemed like the two were having a good time even though they were bickering a bit.

When I think of the two youngest members of the line gathering closely together to plan and arrange their movements...

"Hic!"

So cute!!!

Reporter Yoon Jae-ah covered her mouth again.

"That's right. The group has Ha Junseo."

"Wow, I heard there's a great lineup here too! Haim is so cute."

"What about Lee Junhyuk?"

When the word Lee Junhyuk came out, reporter Yoon Jae-ah's face became cold.

Our Haim spoke with overflowing motivation, saying he would work hard, but that bastard threw cold water on him.