Chapter 3 - Stardust Project (1)

Chief Song Jinha spoke first in the quiet conference room air.

"Shall we begin? I checked all the data sent by producer Lee Young-chae."

"Let's take a look at end-of-month evaluation grades, the children's specialties, and sample videos."

"I guess that will work."

Stardust Project. Dobbles Entertainment also put their soul into this program jointly conducted with TBN.

The seniors are still doing well, but Dobbles haven't had a new group for quite some time.

This time, it must be launched.

For that reason, they boldly chose the audition route.

A good offer came in from TBN, and I decided based on the judgment that if this goes well, I will be able to gather a lot of information.

PD Lee Young-chae was also famous for hitting several audition programs. Although she kept the show's format almost the same, she still said that it would be more popular among the public.

For now, I just wanted this show to be a hit.

Team leader Song Jinha spoke in a sharp voice.

"Ah, has the list been confirmed?"

What producer Lee Young-chae asked for was a list.

So, the list of strong debutants.

"They asked me to pick people with some talent."

It's so obvious, but broadcast editing can't come out naturally.

22 Dobbles trainees and 12 individual trainees.

Evenly distributing the 34 trainees' portions is close to a miracle, and the conclusion was to ask fans to select 'the member you want to support'.

Director Song Jinha looked around at the people gathered in the conference room.

'Who here watched the monthly evaluations again?'

Vocal trainer, exclusive choreography trainer, rookie development team, etc.

People who had seen them up close gathered in one place.

A cheerful voice was heard immediately.

"This is Ha Junseo. Everything about him is solid."

"Did you see him at the end of the month evaluation?"

"Yeah, he sounds good."

Ha Junseo was the first to be called.

His evaluations at the end of the month were consistently good, without ups and downs, so he was a worthy candidate.

"Jin Sehyun? Wasn't he in first place in vocals during the last evaluation?"

"Ah, Sehyun. He sings well. From a personal point of view, he is one of the best trainees."

"Is that all?"

"How about Kevin? He's consistently ranked #1 in monthly rankings."

Swish.

Director Song Jinha wrote down the names that came out one after another.

Among them, some were impressed by the end-of-month evaluation. In particular, when Kevin's name came up, Chief Song Jinha nodded with her eyes twinkling.