Chapter 38 - I Guess I Got Caught

It's been a week since the results of the vocal position evaluation ended with the victory of vocal team A.

The result was 56 to 44. Among the stage quality that was thought to be close, the on-site evaluation team chose the team that was more attractive, as Yubin said.

The stage was impressive with the impact of the introduction and the harmony of strong vocals.

They succeeded in surviving with favorable reviews.

"Everyone's safe... we survived."

Seo Haim tapped the screen of his phone and fast-forwarded the trailer video.

I nodded and breathed a sigh of relief.

Thankfully, we were successfully confirmed to advance to the next round in the position evaluation without having to go through viewer voting.

To be honest, I was nervous.

Although we were confirmed to be in 3rd place at the last first round selection ceremony, we could not rest assured.

This is because the Community of Destiny position evaluation was a contest with many variables.

The team that caused controversy and became the first candidate for elimination was the Performance C team, the group to which Kevin belongs.

'Are they trying to revive the selection through viewer votes?'

I feel sorry for the weakling, but I also hoped that he would be eliminated at this time.

I would appreciate it if you could pass away peacefully. Of course, things never turn out so easily.

If it turns to viewers' vote, it seems likely that he survive.

Just as I was pondering Kevin's chances of survival, a cheerful voice woke me up.

"Wakey wakey!-."

Jin Sehyun, Seo Haim, Ha Junseo.

It's a combination I've always seen, but a slightly unfamiliar face appeared between the familiar members.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Yes? Ah."

Cha Seongbin.

I don't know who brought him here, but this crazy friendly person was in the same room.

Cha Seongbin smiled, pretending to be all-knowing.

"I guess it's a pleasant daydream. Congratulations to the master singer Do Seohan, who has advanced safely."

Unlike the members here, there were few people who expected Vocal Team A to win.

I also knew that the fans gritted their teeth and voted for me, fearing that I would fail at this rate.

So, when we beat Vocal Team B by 12 points, I was equally embarrassed.

I was so shocked at the time that I failed to control my facial expressions.

Yes, that's why it was featured in this trailer.

The meme is already being circulated everywhere as the 'Hamchi GIF'.

"This.... Is this real?!?!???!"

Seo Haim, who was serious about teasing me, recreated my facial expression at that time right next to me.

Tuk-