Chapter 32 - Concept Shooting

Swsh-

Kang Siwoo, who was embarrassed, unknowingly sprayed water into the air, creating a pale rainbow.

Luckily it didn't hit me.

"... Hyung?"

If this continues, I'll just stop talking about cacti and finish practice.

I understand how desperate you are since you threw the spray gun on the floor.

Maybe you just prefer cacti over people.

I respect that.

I can see the plant healing just by looking at it, so why are you embarrassed?

I didn't think it was particularly strange, but the fact that he was mumbling for no reason made me feel flustered.

To ease the awkward atmosphere, I first brought up another topic.

"So, Hyung..."

"I don't like cacti."

"No.. The song selection..?"

"Oh sorry."

I took the spray gun from Kang Siwoo.

Then, I sprayed it into the air like a mist.

It's nice.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued.

"I feel like your part is standing on an unclear line between vocals and rap, but I was wondering if you wanted a different part."

We decided on parts in front of the camera, but at the time, it felt like it was casual.

In the first place, there were few people who made honest claims when the camera was filming, and at the end everything was assigned to a voice with a more appropriate tone.

Of course, during the mid-term evaluation, I found that the parts assigned already were perfect fits for each person's voice.

Still, since Dokyung Lee was dissatisfied with the assignment of his part, I asked Siwoo Kang to see if that was also the case...

"My main focus is rap."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

This was an unexpected development.

I roughly knew that vocals weren't his main focus, but I didn't know that Kang Siwoo's rapping skills had never been broadcast.

Just looking at the atmosphere, I think a harsh style of rap would be suitable.

I wonder what it's like.

As if he had read my thoughts, Kang Siwoo muttered with a flustered face.

"What is that expression? Are you curious?"

It's not that I didn't think that way.

"Oh, well..."

"Would you like to hear it?"

"Yeah?"

He looks surprisingly enthusiastic. I nodded, looking interested.

"Then I'll listen."

...I thought it would be mediocre.

Kang Siwoo's rap that followed was beyond my expectations.