14. Sepher

Disclaimer: The King and Shira aren't married yet(they're still just courting), it's just that now they live together.

"Who's there?"

A young man walks in. He has brown skin, and black locs, covering his eyes. He was dressed in a large coat, that tread each time he moved.

 He was dressed in a large coat, that tread each time he moved

"Apologies, Your Majesty.", the man says and scurries away. Weird.

Palace

Third Person Pov

"Sepher.", the king announces, conveying his friend into a hug. "How was your voyage to FaWold?"

"Completed. They are no longer in war.", Sepher says.

"I'm delighted to have you back on the royal court, friend."

Sepher smiles and embraces the king. "We have so much to discuss."

• Shira

My legs tread back to the palace. The notion of the man arose in my mind. Who was he? He knew who I was, was he a friend? But that's absurd, everyone knows who I am "the peasant that will become queen." Unlocking my chamber gate, my body slips into a gown for the bash, revealing solely my black corset, and black undergarments. The door clicks open, and my head pivots, as my hand rests on my arms. Recalling the black veins forming. Then my sights encounter the fellow earlier. He was enchanting, his locs were neatly positioned across his face, his brown eyes piercing into mine. He was so angelic looking, so charming.

"Sorry.", he apologizes. His eyes beam, as he begins to detect my black undergarments and corset. My eyes roll, and my hands tug on my dress. How cute, he's nervous. "Perhaps, you could zip up my dress. The maids left for the shoes.",  I say, drawing my locs, away from my back, and turning my eyes towards him, he smiles, pushing anent{towards} me. His hands stroke my back lightly, as the zipper gradually tenses up, but then he ceases

"Your Royal Highness.", a maid says, causing my head to turn. "Your shoes."

The maid hands him the shoes, then leaves the chamber in a hurry, presumably afraid of "what she'll see."

My hands extend, and finish zipping up my dress, rendering him to let out a chuckle."You were able to zip it?"

"Where's the fun in that?", I say with a grin, as his mouth forms in a wide smile. My legs trek to the desk, and my hands commence to styling my locs, in a secured bun. "You're the guy from the garden?"

"I'm flattered, by the attribute, that you remember me."

A giggle falls from my lips, my eyes turning towards him. "Are you stalking me?"

He smiles, leaning closer to me. "And if I was?"

"You'd be stupid."

"Hmm..", he sounds. "Why is it always that we desire what we cannot have?"

Breaking News

The royal ball is approaching, get out your dresses.

And get to the palace now...

You wouldn't want to miss this.

I heard it's the ball of the season. - Daily News

My eyes turn to the man. "How do I look?"

 "How do I look?"

"Breathtaking."

To Be Continued...