CAST LIST

There is no time in this story

- Name: Shira Catherine Adler
-  status: Peasant/ Lady
- age: 16
- height: 5'5
- specialty: bow& arrows, fighting, stubborn
- likes: action, adventure, magic
- flaws:  sarcastic, easy to enrage, avoidance
- Love language: acts of service
- dislikes: the angels, her curse
- backstory: Shira and her brother were born during a huge war, leaving her parents dead. They were brought to Astrea, and raised in an orphanage. As Shira grew, people praised her for her beauty and were shocked a girl as beautiful as her would take time in schooling. After the orphanage, decided it was time to be a "lady". Despite her beauty, Shira wasn't blessed with lady-like manners. (where her interests grew in archery)
- goal: not to become queen

- Name: Damian Fox Adler- Status: villain - age: 16- height: 6'0- specialty: stubborn, cruel, selfish, power- likes: action, power- flaws: jealousy, aggroant, lust for power, selfishness, easy to enrage - Love language: ???- dislikes: his sister, ...

- Status: villain
- age: 16
- height: 6'0
- specialty: stubborn, cruel, selfish, power
- likes: action, power
- flaws: jealousy, aggroant, lust for power, selfishness, easy to enrage
- Love language: ???
- dislikes: his sister, royals
- backstory: Damian and his sister were born during a huge war, leaving his parents dead. Then we're brought to an orphanage in Astrea, United as ever. Damian barely attended school, despite his ability to. Instead, he read more and more. His interest lay in the magic world, and it grew more and more, each time he read.
- goal: to gain more magic/power

- Name: Sepher (no last name)- Status: Royal Wizard- age: 16- height: 6'0- specialty: Magic/spells, charming, jokes, knowing the future- likes: Magic, spells, flirting, serving his kingdom- flaws: lack of motivation, avoidance of responsibility - ...

- Status: Royal Wizard
- age: 16
- height: 6'0
- specialty: Magic/spells, charming, jokes, knowing the future
- likes: Magic, spells, flirting, serving his kingdom
- flaws: lack of motivation, avoidance of responsibility
- Love language: gift-giving
- dislikes: being taken advantage of
- backstory: When Sepher was just a baby, his cottage home was broken into. And his parents were killed in front of his eyes. Little did the robbers know, there was a baby in the cabinet. The robbers left his house. And Sepher was pulled out of the cabinet, by two fairies, who brought him to ( The Realm of Caera), where he grew up surrounded by all types of mystical creatures, and developed an unknown power, no one knew he had.
- goal: to serve his kingdom/grow in his power