✧ 5

My night wasn't too bad, to my surprise

Sure, Juyoung, Jeonghan and Yeonjun were loud and all, but other than that, they didn't come to disturb me once.

If I'm being completely honest, I was kind of expecting Jeonghan to try and talk to me, and hoping Yeonjun would try and talk to me, but neither happened.

The positive cancelling out the negative, resulted in a perfectly average night.

That morning, however, was a different story.

*HONK*

I was jolted awake by an earsplitting sound bursting just beside my ear, making me instinctively cover my ears as fast as I could.

More awake than ever, my eyes instantly searched for the person responsible for ruining my sleep. Everyone knows that hot girls prioritise their eight hours.

"What the hell?!"

I yelled, uncaring that he was a guest. It was enough that I was restraining myself from snatching that airhorn out of Jeonghan's hands and shoving it down his throat.

Ignoring my furious state, Jeonghan chuckled calmly, as if I wasn't thinking of all the places I could hide his body. He sat down at the foot of my bed, slumping his shoulders in a relaxed manner.

"I need to talk to you."

"And you couldn't wait 'till I was awake?"

I hissed at him, finding it annoying how his voice was somehow diffusing my rage.

He shrugged.

"I'm impatient."

"Get out."

I pointed towards the door, already fed up with his stupidly gorgeous face. Based on our interactions, I couldn't even manage to appreciate his attractiveness instead of getting annoyed.

"If you want to talk, you'll have to wait until I'm dressed."

"Maybe I'll just stay here and watch you because I'm such a creep."

My breath hitched.

Maybe he really took that comment to heart.

I guess it was out of line to call him creepy when he was just looking at me. There could be other people that look at me more and with worse intentions, but I only noticed Jeonghan because I thought he was cute.

I began to feel a little guilty, and I slumped my shoulders shamefully after sitting up on my bed.

"What do you want to talk about?"

When he replied, his smile was gone, further expanding the sheet of regret that was draped over my chest.

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I just find you attractive, that's all."