Ch 34: Rough & Fun

Azrael pov:

I've had a stressful week of work and wanted nothing more than to relax and destress. Heading inside I called out to my family to let them know I was home but got nothing in return. Going to the kitchen I found Amilia standing at the counter with headphones in watching something on her computer. Surprisingly she had her glasses on to read the small text, she usually didn't like wearing them.

Sneaking up behind her I wrap my arms around her and press myself close to her. She hums and cranes her neck back to kiss me briefly. I return the gesture and slide away from her. I took in her appearance, I loved her work clothes. She usually wore pretty tight fitting dresses or pencil skirts that accentuated her features.

"How was work?" I asked her, my eyes lowering to focus on her shapely ass.

"Long and I'm still not done. Someone from marketing fucked up, plus someone in sales screwed up… I'm starting to think my underlings are incompetent." She sighed and massaged her temple in frustration.

Moving back to stand behind her again I wrap my hands around her waist and move them down to cup her toned ass. She hums and looks back at me, a tired look in her eyes. Pressing myself close to her I give soft kisses along her neck.

"You sound stressed. I could help alleviate some of that." I reach down and start to lift up her skirt, a deep hum leaving her lips.

"That does sound nice but I really need to finish this." She voiced her concern. I dragged my kisses to her pulse point and heard a quiet moan slip from her lips.

"You can still work, I'll just be helping you destress." I whispered against her sweet spot. She groaned and backed her ass into me.

"Azy…" She whined weakly. Ruffling her skirt up to rest around her hips I sink down to the floor and press kisses to her legs.

She whines and grabs onto the counter as I kiss from her calf up to her inner thighs. Having her spread her legs more I reach up and slide her thong down, exposing herself to me. My mouth waters when seeing her, not wanting to waste time in fear of possibly getting caught and wanting her to relax, so I dive right in.

My hands grab her ass and hold tightly as I spread them to have more access to her cunt. She lets out a quiet moan when my lips meet her eager pussy. I groan at the taste and quickly stick my tongue out to run it through her folds and gather more of her juices in my mouth.

"Oh fuck Azy. C-calm down." She pants and pushes herself back to try and gain more from me.

Holding her hips still I run my tongue along her and slide it in, feeling her tighten and push back onto my face more. She easily turns into a moaning messy, desperately trying to ride my face as I eat her out. My chin soon is covered in her juices as I continue to please her.

"G-god I can't focus." She whimpers and grabs the counter harder, her knuckles turning white.

My chuckle is muffled by her greedy cunt. Lifting my hand I gave a harsh and painful slap to her ass, not only turning her on more but also myself. Reaching back she grabs a fistful of my hair and presses me harder into her, grinding herself onto my mouth.

"A-again!" She begged me. Lifting my other hand I give the same treatment to her other cheek. She lets out a loud moan and quickly covers her mouth to stop herself.

I continue my process of moving my tongue deep inside of her while smacking her ass. She seemed to get frustrated till I slipped my tongue out and grazed over her clit. Her legs shook and her hips bucked back into me.