Ch 14: My Rival

Azrael pov:

"Come on… we've been at this for 5 hours. I wanna go home, so just talk already." I groaned out, sitting down in a chair facing the bound men.

"Fuck you!" One of them spat at me, his eyes full of anger.

"Maybe you're losing your touch Az." Axe snickered beside me, leaning against the wall with a smile.

"Losing my touch? Fuck you mate. I haven't lost anything, watch." Irritated with his words I stand up and move over to a wall with weapons on it.

"Whatever you say Az." He scoffed, standing where he was. He arms were cross and he held a smirk on his lips.

Unhappy with what was offered on the wall I went out of the room to grab other items. Going to a smithing room I look around at all the weapons being made and or stocked. Going deeper into the room I find what I'm looking for.

Grabbing some gloves and a pot I take what I came for and leave. I could feel the heat behind the gloves, my hands steady as I move quickly and safely. Axe look intrigued as I enter the room again while the men looked horrified.

"The fuck?!" One of the men yell. Axe lifts a brow when I get closer to them.

"Grab the clamps." I tell him. He moves to the wall and grabs them for me. He goes behind one of the men and forcfully slides them into the man's mouth.

"Listen, either you fucking talk or I pour this down you disgust shithole of a throat." I threaten with a smile. He looked at the bright red foundry pot on the pliers in my hand.

He shakes his head and gives out a muffled and unintelligible cry. I smirk and grip the back of his hair as I pour the burning liquid metal down his open throat. He gurgles and screams in pain as it burns him.

I see the skin on his throat and mouth melt. He cries out for a moment longer before falling limp in the chair. Looking to his bound friends I gave a smile and raised eyebrow to them.

"Look at that. He swallowed it all... Who's next?" They shook their heads and shivered with fear when Axe grabbed another set of clamps.

"We'll talk! Well talk!" One of them shouted when Axe got closer to him with the clamps. Moving closer I tilt his head up so he looks me in the eyes.

"Go on then… talk." I patted his cheek and he nodded. He began to give me Intel I already had, useless information to me.

Angered by him I grab his hair and yank his head back as I forced the molten liquid down his throat. He gags and chokes on it, garggled screams escaping as he slowly dies from it. With nothing left in the pot I throw it across the room in frustration.

"Anyone else have different information?" I pulled a gun from my waistband and scratched my temple with it. They all stayed quiet, their eyes glistening with tears and fear.

"That's what I thought." I chuckled. Lifting the gun I give three quick shots and kill them all. I could hear Axe laughing off in the corner.

"Aw, that's seven more useless leads." He commented, pushing off the wall to stand by my side.

"I won't stop till I figure out who this Mr. Midnight is." I grunted and tucked the gun away in my waistband again.

"Right. Well let's go pick up the kids for now." He pats me on the shoulder and walks out of the room. Sighing to myself I follow him.