Chapter sixteen

_______
- oh, there you are
Haechan stood there staring at Mark. Then this one looked away, as if to apologize for seeing him naked. Haechan blushed.
- Why are you looking away ?
- I looked at you
- But you looked away
- I can't do anything wrong to you
- It'll be my fault then
- You're still weak
- I feel more than better
With that last word, Haechan got closer to Mark and wrapped his arms around him. Mark, surprised, didn't know what to do. He felt Haechan cling to him even tighter. He lifted him up and held him tight. Then, still holding Haechan in his arms, he turned off the water tap and left the bathroom. Haechan was laid gently on the bed. Mark took off his clothes, slid into bed on top of him and start kissing him.
- Is this your first time?
- don't worry
Mark was covering his body with kisses, stopped for a moment to stare into his eyes, then moving his hand to his private part. Haechan smiled and kissed him, letting him know he was ready. Mark got closer and and penetrated him. Haechan let out a low moan. Mark began to move slowly, then faster and faster, thrusting harder and harder. Haechan, clinging to him, couldn't help moaning in pain, but at the same time was feeling pleasure. Mark caressed his face, kissed him and hugged him, all while being inside of him. Haechan, who was now sitting on top of him, wrapped his arms around Mark's neck and asked him to go harder and harder. This went on for at least ten minutes, and then Mark heard a small moan and felt tears running down his back. He felt Haechan's body, which no longer seemed to be clinging to him.
- channie?
- ...
- Hey...
- ...
He pulled him by the arms and noticed that he had fallen asleep. Mark laid him down in bed, went into the bathroom and turned on the hot water. Then he went back to the bedroom and put his clothes back on. When the bathtub was full, he took Haechan in his arms and placed him in. He returned to the bedroom, changed the sheets and made the bed properly. Then he returned to the sleeping boy. He bent down beside him and started to wash him tenderly. Then he took him back to the bedroom, dressed him and laid him in the center of the bed. He went back to take a shower himself, dressed and checked that all the doors and windows were closed, then returned to the bedroom and locked the door. He lay down on the bed next to Haechan who, as soon as he felt him near, clung to him and whispered:
- hold me
Which Mark did immediately. It was already midnight, so Mark too fell asleep.
Around 4 a.m., Haechan woke up in a cold sweat. It wasn't hot though. He stood up abruptly and without paying attention, his feet crossed and he ended up on the floor. Mark woke up to the sound of his fall.
- Haechan, what are you doing, are you okay?
- I wanted to get some water
- You should have woken me up
- Oh no, I can go myself
- Wait here, I'll be right back
Mark left the room abruptly and soon was back with a bottle of water. He gave Haechan the bottle and ran his hand through his hair. Haechan felt safe and protected. He threw himself into Mark's arms, they fell onto the bed and their eyes met. Mark grabbed Haechan's hair and brought his face closer to his, then began to kiss him, before pulling Haechan fully into the bed and got on top of him.
- I want you
Haechan looked away to hide his shyness. Mark then removed his pajamas and start kissing him all over his body, then grabbed his dick and started rubbing it. Haechan let out moans, which he tried to stifle with his hands. The next second he felt Mark inside him, and felt the violent blows he was giving him. He grabbed Mark to pull him closer, then spread his legs even wider to make it easier. Mark was going faster and stronger, then with a strong and determined movement, he made the boy change his position, and Haechan was now laying on his belly, then he quickly thrust his dick into him, grabbing his legs and making quick, violent movements. This went on for a long time, and Mark finally came into the boy who was delighted. Then they kissed and fell asleep soon after, one against the other.

___________