One More Mistake

Chapter 33:

It was the time of night, the moon was shining in the sky and it peeked into a room where Bebe was standing in the center and she heard the knock on the door. Bebe looked at the door and Prakash and Shweta were standing at the door. They came inside.

Bebe: shut the door.

Shweta nodded and she closed the door. Prakash and Shweta came to Bebe.

Prakash: What happened, Bebe? Is everything alright? You called us urgently at this time of night. Everything is fine?

Bebe nodded and said hmm.

Bebe took a breath.

Bebe: I want to talk to you two about something important.

Prakash: Say.

Bebe: Pack your bags. We are going to Pune tomorrow.

Prakash and Shweta were surprised.

Bebe: There is some emergency in the family.

Prakash and Shweta got worried. Prakash was about to say.

Bebe: We will say this to Avni and Neil.

Prakash and Shweta frowned.

Shweta: Means?

Bebe looked on.

On the other side, the moon peeked into Avni and Neil’s room which was lit by dim light, and Avni and Neil were on the bed. Neav was sleeping in between Avni and Neil. Avni and Neil were well awake and were thinking about their life.

In the Bebe’s room, Bebe was standing with Shweta and Prakash.

Shweta: Bebe, do you think that it will work?

Bebe looked on.

Shweta: I mean, when last time, we went out of town, the situation started to get worse between Avni and Neil. They fought and Avni…

Bebe nodded her head and sighed.

Bebe: This time, nothing will happen like that. This time, Neav is with them. They will not fight in front of him and most importantly, they have gotten their lesson now they will not repeat their mistake.

Prakash: They are Avni and Neil, we can expect anything from them. They can do anything.

Shweta: That’s true.

Bebe: Hmm, you are right. We can’t trust them but this time, in this matter, I can trust them. They will not fight.

Prakash: I hope so.

Bebe nodded.

Bebe: Pack your bags. We will go tomorrow's evening.

Prakash: But tomorrow is the wedding of Mishra’s son.

Bebe palmed her forehead.

Bebe: I forgot about it. OK. We will go the day after tomorrow.

Prakash and Shweta nodded. Bebe thought.

The next day went well and at night time, the family went to the wedding. Avni and Neav were at home. Avni saw the time on the wall clock and it showed 10:15 p.m. Avni thought and looked at Neav who was filling the colors in his drawing. Avni thought.

On the other side, Neil had no idea about the family going to the wedding. Neil was sitting on the bed resting his head. Neil was moving his chair and was lost in his thoughts. Neil’s phone rang and Neil took his phone. Neil was surprised to see Avni’s number. Neil thought and picked up the phone.