Talks

Chapter 30:

It was the time of night, the moon was shining in the sky over the Venue which was decorated beautifully from the outside and inside. The people were enjoying the night there. Avneil was also standing with their friends. Avni was smiling and was talking with Juhi. Avni turned her face and her eyes fell on a person and to see that person, her smile faded. Avni was just looking at that person. Neil was talking with KK and Vidyut. Neil looked at Avni and frowned at her. Neil turned his face to the direction where Avni was looking and Neil was shocked. Neil looked at Avni who was still looking at the person. Neil got worried.

Avni was looking at the person and the person was none other than Maya. Neil looked at Maya and then he looked at Avni. Avni looked at Neil whose eyes were on her. Avni looked down. Juhi and others saw Maya. Everyone got alert except Juhi because she had not seen her before. Neil moved a step to Avni and stood with Avni. Maya saw them and she smiled. Maya came to them with a boy. Avni was not looking at Maya.

Maya hugged Vidyut and congratulated him.

Vidyut: Thank you.

They broke the hug.

Vidyut: Ab, Maya.

Juhi was shocked. Juhi looked at Maya and Vidyut.

Maya: And Maya, she is Juhi. My girlfriend.

Juhi looked at Avni. Maya came to Juhi and hugged her. Juhi was puzzled. Maya saw Avneil. Maya met KK and Sonia and she looked at Neil and forwarded her hand.

Maya: Hi, Neil.

Avni looked at Maya's hand and she was surprised because Maya always hugged Neil when they met. Avni also realized that Neil had not hugged any female friend during the Party. Neil smiled and shook his hand to Maya's hand.

Neil: Hi.

Maya forwarded her hand to Avni and said, Hi. Avni shook her hand to Maya's hand and replied to her, Hi. Maya smiled. Avni noticed a man with Maya. The man met everyone and shook hands with them.

Maya: Good to see you too together after years.

Neil smiled and Avni was looking down. Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: He is Kabir, Maya's husband.

Avni was surprised so she looked at Neil who nodded. Avni looked at Maya and Kabir. Avni looked at Neil again who was looking at her. Avni was surprised and then she remembered Neil told her about Kabir. Avni lowered her gaze.

Maya talked with Vidyut and looked at Neil who was ignoring her. Maya felt bad so she went from there. Avneil was looking at Maya and then Neil looked at Avni who thought something.

Sonia: By the way, Neil, you have changed yourself completely.

Avni was looking at Sonia. Neil smiled.

Sonia: You know, Avni, Neil don't let any girl come near him. He doesn't hug girls.

Avni was surprised. Avni looked at Neil who also looked at her and then Neil looked down while smiling.

Sonia: Not even his best friend Maya. Now they are not like before. Neil is loyal to you.

Avni looked at Neil who also looked at her and then Neil looked down.

Avni in mind: Neil was always loyal to me. I misunderstood him.

Avni thought.

Avni in mind: Am I overreacting?

Avni was lost.

Avni in mind: I admit that I misunderstood him but one thing is also there Neil hid the things from me. He lied to me and behaved that way...