Avni's Life

Chapter 24:

It was the time of the night, the moon was shining over Avni and Ayesha’s home, and silence was all around. Inside it, Juhi entered Avni’s room and a rod was in her hand. Juhi looked at the room where Avni was lying unconscious on the floor. Juhi got shocked to see Avni and she threw the rod and ran to her. Juhi sat beside Avni and jerked her but no use. Juhi got shocked and worried. Juhi thought and she ran to get her phone. Juhi came back and was standing near Avni. Juhi was shaking and was trying to dial a number. Juhi was crying.

Juhi: He, hello. Hello...

Avni was laying on the floor in an unconscious state.

On the other side, the crying of a child was echoing all around the Khanna Mansion. Inside the mansion, Neav was crying and the Khanna family was trying to pacify him. Shweta, Bebe, and Neil were sitting on the bed and Prakash was standing beside Neil.

Shweta: please, stop crying, baby.

Prakash: Neav, let’s play the video game.

Neav was crying and he shook his head.

Neav: Mamaa…

Neil was looking at Neav helplessly.

Bebe: Neil, call Avni, he will not listen to us.

Neil thought.

Neil: Neav.

Neav looked at Neil.

Neil: I will call Mama but on one condition.

Neav sobbed.

Neil: first you stop crying. First, you stop crying then I will call Mama.

Neav stopped crying and he sobbed. Neil was looking at Neav and then he turned his face and took his phone from the side table. Neil thought and he dialed Avni’s number but Avni’s number was switched off. Neil thought. Neil dialed Juhi’s number who cut the call. Neil looked at the phone and thought. Neil got worried. Neil again dialed a number and the ring was going.

An ambulance came and stopped outside the hospital and inside it, Vidyut and Juhi were standing outside the emergency room. Vidyut’s phone was vibrating and he took out his phone. Vidyut saw Neil’s number. Vidyut saw Juhi who was standing at some distance and was crying. Vidyut turned and moved away from there. Vidyut stopped. The call cut and Vidyut looked at the phone. Neil thought and his phone rang. Neil saw Vidyut’s number. Neil picked up the call.

Neil: Hello.

Vidyut: yeah, say Neil.

Neil hesitated.

Neil: ab, Vidyut, Neav is crying for Avni. I dialed Juhi’s number but she didn’t pick up the call. Can you ask her to make Neav talk to Avni? Actually, Avni’s number is off.

Vidyut: Neil… Avni…

Neil frowned.

Vidyut: Avni is in the hospital.

Neil got shocked and he felt a thunder fell on him.

Vidyut: she is serious.

Neil got numbed.

Soon, a Car stopped outside the hospital and Neil hurriedly got down from it. Neil ran to the hospital. Prakash was with him and he hurriedly went behind him. Neil came to the reception.

Neil: Aaavni.

Receptionist: sorry, sir.

Prakash came there.

Prakash: A patient has been taken here in an emergency a little while ago.

Neil looked at Prakash and gulped.