A/N : Hello! (:

.....

Hi? Hehe--

How are you? Hope you guys are doing good.

I'm sorry for not updating this monthly. Maybe some of you might be waiting for me to continue this book and some of you are the opposite.

To be honest, I have no idea what is going on the plot and after re-thinking and re-reading the storyline, I found it cringe. Why did I am so cringe back in the past. . . 💀

But before this, I made it discontinued because of I kind of busy with these tight school schedule and studying for the mid-term exam—it is still the same for today because final exam is coming guys. *fake smiles*

So, I hope you all understand. I am still in middle high but I feel like I am somehow working for future and this is true.

Back to this story, I want to unpublish it and remake the plot. But I want your confirmation about this. Some of you may don't want this, so I want your comment. It may take a long time since my struggling through life—

I seriously did not expect this book would reach 3k reads. Even you if think this is too low, but I really appreciate it. I just made this  for fun when I was in my wattpad reader era—so I found this is really precious to me.

If you still want me to keep updating, just say it. I can't really think properly about this. I can't make my decision alone. So, I hope you can give your positive line.

But if you want me to quit this story of mine, I would gladly do it. Just wanted to tell you, I can't help but feeling cringe and embarrassed at how bad I wrote the story.

And after learning in a few months, there is some mistake that I made. Thanks to my english teacher though so I have realized this on my own. She also gives my class some motivations—so I really like her as my teacher.

Anyways, I hope you all read this properly and give me some of your support by telling your opinion about this. I also want to tell you that I made some story draft. Even though they still haven't done, I can't leave my mind shut about the plot.

Overthinking does its work. Sksksk

That's all I think... I will try my best to keep updating in here with you all to get to know you. For your information, I can't keep my promises, so...

Annyeong! :)

Small note:

I just got into k-pop fandom this lately, which is Enhypen and Stray Kids—new one. But it still not changing my interest in Monsta and anime fandoms. Just getting attract to real men. *frustly scream*

I'm struggling through life, yet I still in childish attitude. 😭✋

—with regrets and loves,
Aizzie.