Chapter 7 : { Nightkitten }

Good news! No more raccoon <3
Also the robot name is suck—

"Excuse me!? I am not a raccoon, I am a cat! Can't you see I have colours!?" The cat stand up and stomp it feet on the ground.

"Hey Rubika, who is this raccoon?"

"I am not a raccoon!!" as it says that, it jump and swing it's wand to Amato head, "I will give you the worst nightmare boy." but lucky, Amato was able to dodge the attack.

"Prisoner number 57, Nightkitten. Able to give an enemy a nightmare by a Dream Wand. Careful, don't let the wand hit your head or you will get the nightmare." Rubika explained.

"Dream Wand? What kind or thing is that?" Mechabot as Mecha-blade asked.

[A/N: 1, Was my imagination, also suck :'D. 2, Let's use the bad robot as 'he/his' instead of 'it' alright? Kinda mess up with that.]

"How dare you called Melly is a 'thing'!?" He swing his wand to Amato again and again.

"Melly? So the wand has name huh?" Mechabot tease as Nightkitten is swinging his wand.

Soon, the Mecha-blade and Melly the wand were against each other, perform an 'x'.

"Whoaa... You really good at swinging the blade, Amato." (Y/N) said as she is standing up, two meters behind him.

"Heh, Right~?" he smirked as turning his head behind.

"It was good.... but focus boy~" The cat then swing his wand again and hit Amato's head, hard.

"Urrggh!! Sstt.. It is hurt... " Amato stroked his knocked head, but he suddenly stop moving, falling down as he is passing out by the hit.

"Amato!!"

.  .  . ☆

"W-what... Where am I? What is happening!?" a screen. perhaps... a clip, playing in front of him.

"What..." he eyes widen as the clip is showing  that himself were fighting a robot, I mean.. bad robot that holding two sword on both of his hands, with a evilish smirk on his robotic face. While him, also holding a sword.. Mecha-sword, with blood from his arms and stomach dripping down, also in an exhausted look.

"What... In the world is this." he said, sternly.

"Nothing, just your future~" a voice said, perhaps Nightkitten's voice.

"You raccoon! Let me out from this!!"

"What? Don't you want to see your future?~"

"This is not my future!"

"Oh~ trust me, my wand can show your nightmare as your future."

"Stop talking and let me out from this."

Suddenly the bad robot from the clip has shown up behind Amato. Before he could react, the robot stab him with his sword, making Amato falling while blood pouring around him.

.  .  . ☆

"-mato... Amato!! Wake up! Amato!!"

Amato then waking up suddenly by the voice making the (h/c) girl slightly shock from the move, "Amato!" she then hugs the boy in front of her.

"Oh.. (Y/N)..." he return the hug, "What happened? Where is the raccoon!?" as he said that, he broke the hug and begin to searching the robot.

"Chill man, the raccoon have been captured." Mechabot show his Mechanizer to his owner.