Chapter 11 : { Truth }

I FEEL LIKE WANT TO DISCONTINUE THIS STORY, CAN I?? OR JUST TIMESKIPING UNTILL SHE DIED mYsTeRiOuSLy??
(© Eun on twitter :D)

There were a silence between a daughter and a father.

'How can I start!?' the daughter thought. 'How about... 'Dad, am I an alien?' no-'Dad, who am I?' No, no. Then-'

"Do you need anything, (N/N)?"

Her thoughts were cutted off by her father that noticed his daughter's nervous face.

"Uh- y-yes..." she mumbled while fidgeting her fingers. She took a breathe and exhaled, "I-I got another dream... Last night.." she said, lowly.

The father that watching television news, turned his head to his daughter that sat in front of him. He sit up properly and gestures her to move closer to him.

The girl did as her father asked, she sit beside him and lowing her head as her father ask, "What dream did you get? Nightmares again?"

She shook her head, "No.. It is..." she paused, making the elder man raise an eyebrow. "... Kind like.. My memory? I don't know..."

The father widen his eyes, and look down to the floor. He stares at it first before giving his daughter a side eyes gaze, 'It is the time for her to know the truth...'

'Father side eyes vibes hit different-'

Author just playing around <3

.

.

.

.

(Y/N) was now sitting on a sofa in her father's private living room where the place that he always stay after working and continue his work in there.

It was night time after the study group in Pian's house. Her mother and brother is making dinner for them and her twin sister is playing in their room.

'So.. He knew....' the girl thought as her father looks like trying to find something. 'Wait- So Aizat, Kayla and Nayli are not my actual siblings???'

And finally, he found what he need; an old album. He walked to his daughter and sat beside her, which make the girl startled.

"Have seen your old pictures?" her father asked while brushed the dusk on the album.

(Y/N) put her index finger on her chin and think, then she shook her head. "No, I have not... I think--" she muttered the last words.

Her father smiles and open the album. The first page of the album showed one man; which is her father that standing, one unknown woman that sit on a chair and a little girl that sitting on the woman's laps.

"Do you remember who is this?" the father asked as he pointed the woman.

(Y/N) shook her head, "No. But I had seen her in my dream.."

"... She was your mother. The one who gave birth to you." his kind smile turn into a sad smile. "I miss her, so much."

The girl widen her eyes, "M-my mother? M-mom? T-then..."