Chapter 1 : { Meet }

This is my first book

Hope you like it :)

In a peaceful morning of the new year...

.
.
.

"Teacher Jamie is coming!" one of a student said as he hurry up to his desk, from the chatter back there... the class is somehow quiet just now.

As teacher Jamie walk into the class, "Good morning, sir Jamie!" they stand up and greet him, "Good morning too, please sit."

They sat, suddenly they hear a running footstep. The door shows a girl that panting from running as her hand was on the door frame.

The girl have (h/c) hair, a pair of (e/c) eyes with light pink lips, and (s/c) skin.

She wear a black long sleeves hoodie inside a magenta-coloured short sleeves shirt, the shirt is tuck-in with a white skirt and a black leggings that reach to her knees, also a pair of light-orange- coloured sport shoes with a pair of black sock.

"Oh, yes. I want to say that we will have a new transfer student. (Y/N), come in." Teacher Jamie said.

As he said, (Y/N) walk into the classroom and stand in front of the student in class.

She feels a little scared because a boy with white hair-tips is staring her in her (e/c) eyes. She avoid the eyes contact with him and focus to the other student that will be her new classmates.

"Introduce yourself." Teacher Jamie said as he sat on his chair.

"H-hello, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), I am from [town/city name]. I-I move here like... 3 days ago, and I kind of 'lost' back there... B-but I hope we can be f-friends." She said, nervously smile while waves her hand to her new classmates.

"Mhm, please take a sit behind the white hair-tips boy, Amato."

Amato snapped back to the reality right after teacher Jamie calls his name and give him a nervous smile on his face.

"R-right! Thank you..." (Y/N) thanked the teacher and walk up to her seat.

After that, teacher Jamie start the class like a normal day, with a new student in this new year.

.
.

~Timeskiped to Lunch~

.
.

<° (Y/N) P.O.V °>

I am doing my work in a workbook that teacher Jamie gave before he leave the class and told us to answer some questions in it and send to him tomorrow morning.

"Hello!"

A girl with a wheelchair approach me. "Hi...?" "My name is Mara. It's nice to meet you." She said as she offered a hand shakes.

"(Y/N), It's nice to meet you too Mara." I said as I accept her hand shakes.

"I know you are new around here, but.. Do you want to have a lunch with us? We can get know each other!" She said with a smile on her face.

"Uhm... S-sure! Wait-- What do you mean by 'us'?"

"The 'us' means me and my friends." A brunette with a white-blue cap on his head answered me.

"My name is Pian." he said with a 'cute' smile on his face too.

'Awee... So cute... EH- NO- get rid of it (Y/N)!'