Chapter 9 : { Stalker }

If I fully hiatus for a month, you probably will hate me, sorry /sed face/

"(Y/N) dear, are you gonna eat?" an elder women, (Y/N)'s mom, asked. "It is your favorite, Tom Yam."

"I don't feel like want to eat..." (Y/N) took a glass of water and drank it. "I will pass." she stood up but startled when her father called her.

"No. Sit and eat first before you went to bed." the father said coldly while his eyes were closed and take a sipped of his coffee. "You may wake up in the middle of night just to find some snack in the cabinet and fridge again."

(Y/N) opened her mouth to talk back but sigh in defeat as she saw her father glares and sat down again, took a spoon full of rice and ate it.

She scared of her father, her father had an anger issues but he still care about his children in his way. He can be strict sometimes, but he can also be soft and kind hearted person.

The silence atmosphere took the scene. Only the sound of eating and spoon scooping sound can be heard.

"So..." her mother tried to broke the silence between her family. "How was your project, sweetie?"

(Y/N) slightly looked up, "Um," she paused to remembering the project they made, "Not bad... We got 'B'." she took another spoon of rice.

"Heh? 'B'? I expect an 'A'." (Y/N) looked at her brother that sit beside her confusedly. "You know, the project was half bigger than you two." he pointed out.

The girl thought as it was happened two days ago, "Oh! Yeah! It was. We also have a little problems to bring the machine up and down stairs, and we were late, so that is why we got 'B'." she nervously chuckle at the end.

"I am so proud of you, dear!" her mom praised, "How can you made the machine is half bigger than you?" the mother asked curiously, she has seen the project when she visits her daughter's partner house ; Amato, to know people in the neighborhood. She met Amato's mom and became friends.

(Y/N) played with her food while remembering the day that Amato and her building the machine. "I don't help that much, but Amato has a lot of knowledge about the plans. He was like he has made it before!" she sit up straight.

"He also had remembered all of the formula about technology and the right items to build the project." she continued, "But his drawing still hard to understand--" and... added.

[Amato: hatchum—]

The mother just stared at her second daughter in amazed, "What a smart boy! He still in a young ages, but his knowledge is so strong!" she brightly pointed out.

"He has potential to be an Architect or Builder. Maybe a Professor." the father added.

And the siblings are talking about their school life and the some moment they had. Their father just listen to his family chatter, sometimes he is just butted in out of blue and others was okay with it. They know his attitude.

What a happy family.

~~

It has been three months since (Y/N) moved in the town, she is now more close to her friends. Best friends perhaps. They always helping each other in studies. Whenever one of them had a problem, the others will be their sun to cheer them up.