Chapter 6 : { Project }

I 'accidently' changed the plot and descriptions—
Also with a new cover :)"

"Good morning, (Y/N)!"

"Good morning too, Mara..." (Y/N) smiled and waves at Mara then she sit on her seat in the class.

"Hmm? What's wrong? Did something happened?" Mara asked as she saw her friend, looking tired.

She yawn before reply, "Oh, uhh... No, nothing. Just feel weak..." as she said that, her eyes barely open.

"Really? It does not seem like nothing." Mara worried about her friend. "Did you get enough sleep last night?"

"Huh?" (Y/N) blink a couple of times, seems a bit shock, "Uhhh.. I woke up at 4 a.m. ... and then I could not sleep again until this morning." she yawn, again.

"Uh-huh... Why did you woke up anyway?" Mara turn her gaze to the girl beside her then... (Y/N) fell asleep while folding her arm on the table for support. Mara sweat-dropped at her friend action. "Somehow, you made me remember how was Amato aslept during exam last year..."

"Um.. Hm.. " (Y/N) randomly reply as she doesn't even bother to ask since she is now... well.. you know? She is sleepy now.

They come to school 35 minutes early before the school will start, so there will have enough for (Y/N) to take a nap, for awhile...

Not after 15 minutes later, Pian have arrived with Amato and Mechabot walking behind him (in Mechabot case, flying/floating :)). "Morning Mara! Morning (Y— huh?" he looked at Mara and pointed to the girl signalling with 'What happened?' look.

"She is tired, I don't know why. When I asked her, she then fell asleep suddenly." Mara then sigh as Amato and Pian sit on their seat while Mechabot still floating, beside (Y/N), with an idea.

"Don't bother her Mecha, I know what you are thinking right now." Amato said as he leaned on his back warned his bot before he do anything.

"Ugh! I just want to 'wake her up' duhh!!" The red-power sphera drop his hand as he was about to 'wake (Y/N) up'.

"Glad that you was you now because last night you were clingy to me after we send (Y/N) went home." Amato tease the power sphera.

"HEY! I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY IT IN PUBLIC NOR ANYONE!!" Mechabot suddenly scream causing (Y/N) to wake up from her nap.

"H-huh!? Who is screaming just now!?" (Y/N) raised her head up, processing what is happening now.

"And... She woke up." Pian stated.

"Huh? Pian? What— oh.. School, right, school... WAIT— oh.. I'm done." (Y/N) who just woke up from her nap, muttering something, that her friend also don't know what did she say, then drop her head on the table, hard enough to be heard.

"Wha—?" Mara gasped, "Are you okay!?"

"Ah! Yeah! I am!" she raise her head again, "Just remembering myself that I have in school, also thinking about my homework... Sorry" (Y/N) said as she scratched her cheek slightly.

"And, are you done with your homework?" Mara asked again, to make sure.

"Oh, of course. I really likes to do homework, duhh." the (h/c) girl suddenly changed her sleepy thought, into a schooling thought, with a cool smirk plastered on her face