Chapter 5 : { Nightmare }

My mind have another story idea
/mentally slap myself/

"... Thanks Amato, Mechabot."

"Hm? For what?" the boy asked as he close the door behind him and start walking.

"For agreeing to send me home." she gave him a small smile.

"Uh-huh... W-welcome? I guess..." He had a slight blush, but gladly (Y/N) did not notice it since they are walking at night.

The rain has stop for a few minutes ago, and (Y/N) quickly packed her things up and told Amato's mom that she needs to go home now.

Amato's mom told her that Amato will accompany her to get home, it was night time. She is worried by a girl, walking in the dark, alone.

Amato then agreed with his mom and now they were walking to (Y/N) house before midnight, they will also have school tomorrow morning.

"Why I also need to come with you two, huh?" Mechabot said while folding his arms.

"In case."

"What?"

"There might be a bad robots around this hour you know?"

"I don't think so."

"How can you know?"

"Because I'm smart."

"No, you are just a robot."

"I. Am. Not. 'just'."

"Yes, you are."

"Grrr... "

(Y/N) chuckle by her friends action. Their forehead also are against and glaring to each other while walking.

"You guys must be popular right?" (Y/N) asked the black-haired boy and the red-power sphera, to stop them from fighting in the middle of road.

"Of course, I am their life saver after all." Mechabot says with a proud grin on his face, while his owner gave him a 'seriously?' look, glaring at the bot. "What? It's true."

Amato roll his eyes to (Y/N) on his right side and the bot looks pissed by his owner react.

"Do you want to know how I capture all of the bad robot, (Y/N)?" Amato asked and smile to the girl walking on his right, ignoring his bot.

"It seems interesting, I would li— Ouch!" Suddenly (Y/N) head feels like getting hit by something.

They stop walking and Amato let a small gasp, "W-what's wrong?-" He said with a worried tone escaped from his lips.

"I- I feel like there have s-something hit on back of my h-head... " The girl replied as she turn around to see who did that, but...

There is no one.

".... Mechabot! Did you did that!?" Amato now turn his gaze to his robot on his left side.

"E-excuse me? I'm literally beside you like the whole time! And.. it just happened... a few seconds ago..." Mechabot suddenly feel something strange is watching them from nowhere.

The red power sphera looks around but nothing. He uses his light from his blue eyes to see, but there are also nothing and no one.

It's starting to get more scary like in a horror movie scene.

"I... I think w-we should walk faster, let's go..." Amato says as he grab (Y/N) left sleeves gently to make sure that she is not gone from his side. (Y/N) flinched a little by his action."S-sorry... .... w-where is the direction o-of your house?"