Chapter 2 : { Hangout }

Hello hello! Looks like we meet again *pat your head*

The school has end a few minute ago, (Y/N) walk out from the classroom until in front of the school gate.

As she was walking, she heard a familiar voice calling her, "Heyy!! (Y/N) wait up!!"

(Y/N) stop and turn around and see Amato, Pian, Mara and Mechabot running toward her, The person that calling her is Pian, they run and stop right in front of the (h/c) girl.

"Hey, Did I forget something?" "No.. We just want to ask you, would you like to hangout with us today?" Mara said. "You were new here right? So, we want to show you around here!" The white hair-tips boy added.

After a moment, (Y/N) spoke up, "Yeah, I would love too! But I need to inform and ask permission from my parents, wait a sec." "Alright!" The boy said again as (Y/N) takes out her phone from the white skirt's pocket.

.

"My mom said, yes! And I need to be home before 6 evening or my brother would be mad instead of her." she said sweatdrop. "It's 2 evening, I think we will had enough time to show you around." The brunette reply her. "Let's go then!" The pink hijabi said.

~ After 2 hours exploring ~

"Mmm~ This cendol durian is so sweet! Thanks, I like it." (Y/N) said with a big smile on her face.

"So~ what do you think about this Kota Hilir, (Y/N)? Fun?" Mara ask the girl that just finished her cendol a while ago.

"Uhm... I like being here, Kota Hilir have a lot of interesting places and some delicious food. There are also has such a nice robot even I don't know, how can these robot act most like a human, right? But most importantly... I got a very nice and good friends on my first day of school!! Thank you guys!" she said as she hugs the pink-hijab girl that sat next to her.

Mara returned her hug and begins to giggles.

~~

<°Amato P.O.V°>

I was eating my cendol and turn my gaze to the girl as I heard their laugh, but suddenly I felt my cheek slightly heat up and my heart beating so fast when I see the (h/c) hair girl closed-eyed smiling while hugging Mara.

I stared at her face but then she turn her (e/c) eyes gaze to mine, I realize what I'm doing and turn my face to my right side while covering my mouth.

'What's wrong with you today Amato! She is just your new friend, JUST  FRIEND!!' I lectured to myself.

"Oi Amato! What are you doing? Your cendol is going to melt right now." I heard Mechabot said.

Knowing him, seems like he just finished his cendol. "I- uhh- j-just take it, I'm full!" I said accidently stuttered.

'Oh no- they will get suspicious on me if I stuttered like that— Okay Amato, stop this feelings Amato, calm down Amato, calm down...'

After a moment, I finally get myself back from the feelings.

~~

<°Pian P.O.V°>

When Amato turned his face to my side, I noticed he had a red face. I looked up to the girls and Mechabot that just eat Amato's cendol.