Chapter 4 : { Staying }

Hello! How are you? Good? Bad? Nahh just read this story ovo

"Here, drink this hot chocolate cocoa. It is nice to drink in this raining weather."

"Thanks, Uhh..."

"Just call me Uncle."
[p/s: I have no idea /cries/]

"Um! Thank you Uncle." she smile then take a sip of the hot chocolate and Aba went back to the kitchen.

"Arrghh... I lost again!" the red-power sphera whined as he just lost from playing his game for the 5th times.

"That seems like you suck at playing the game." (Y/N) said while take a glance at the bot. "Let me try to play it." she puts the hot chocolate on the coffee table that infront of them.

"Tch, you probably will lose too." the bot said, roll his eyes as he pass the video game to the (h/c) girl. "It was the hardest level you know?"

"I have played this game before, so don't worry about losing." the girl said with a grin and start playing the game.

...

"HOW—" Mechabot speechless.

"I told you so~" (Y/N) pass the video game to the bot that shocked with a proud grin on her face.

She take and drink the hot chocolate again, Mechabot that floating beside her give her a glare and starts continue to play the next level of the game.

"By the way, where is Amato? I haven't see him after I get in here..."

"He is upstairs, taking a bath I think." the red-power sphera grumbles.

"Oh..."

'When will this rain will stop... Please stop quickly, I don't want staying here- No, I'm NOT staying here—' she thought while looking out the window as the outside is turning more dark, it was almost night.

'If I stayed here.. Then I will be sleeping in Amato's room!— no, no, no, stop thinking like that (Y/N)! But what if— ARRGH!! STOP OVERTHINKING!! He is not even my crush- eh... Yup! He is not! But what if—' She shook her head while blushing and goes overthinking, again.

[creator always overthinking like her too hm...]

.

"(Y/N)! would you like to eat dinner with us? Since the rain haven't stop yet..." Sumurai called the (h/c) girl from the door frame of the kitchen.

"Uhh... Is it okay for me to join you? I'm sorry, I don't want to trouble you making dinner for me..." (Y/N) decline and shook her head as no.

"That's not a problem at all! We also don't know when will the rain to stop right? Come and join us! And Mechabot, stop playing and go to call Amato to eat dinner." before waiting for a reply from the girl, Sumurai went in to the kitchen again to prepare the table.

(Y/N) sigh as she drinks the chocolate until done and went to the kitchen with the empty cup and wash it, while Mechabot go upstairs and call Amato out to eat dinner.

.
.
.

Hatchum!

...

Hatchum!