Chapter 10 : { Dream }

Back with me again, sorry I took rest for a looongg time this Ramadhan :((

Slap!

"Ow!" a (h/c) girl hissed in pain as her right hand got a slap by her brother. "What was that for!?" she glares madly at the boy that sit beside her.

Aizat just clicked his tough; makes a 'tch' sound, "You used the wrong formula to the question." he pointed his index finger to the question that on a mathematic exercise book in front of his confuse sister.

Yes. Study. Most of the students in every school hate or just don't like it. Well, lazy exactly, and motivation to study always go down.

Exam week is the worst, the way teachers push us to study harder is kind of a challenge in life before graduation. Causing a stress when study and worry about if we couldn't answer every questions in the paper.

A lot of nonsense excuses can those students make to avoid them. They will got detention if they did not do their given homeworks and if the teacher was kind enough, he or she will let the lucky student a pass. Wow, never happen in my whole life.

What did I said—

"But they are the same questions with the different numbers?" (Y/N) scratches the back of her head in confusion. Who did not feel dizzy when reading just those number? Only the very genius student could, duhh. /jk

The older boy that sat beside her just shook his head with a sighed, "It may look the same, but the formula could not use in this second question." want or not, just be patient with his sister, lucky only the focus one. Not adding with the other chaotic two that sleeping soundly in the bed beside the two oldest.

"Huaawaaaaa!!! How could you understand those numbers!" she screamed lowly and started to raise her hands up above her head, she yawned and rubbed her eyes like a child.

The brother just sigh again, he look at an alarm clock that on her sister's desk showed '23:12 p.m.', lucky tomorrow is Saturday. So no school.

But (Y/N)'s study schedule got tighten by her brother. Protective but strict brother, not the parents. Maybe, it is because that he is the one a boy in the family? If he had a little brother, he would play with him right now.

Welp, we cannot change the fate anyway.

"It is late now, go to bed." he shook gently his half-asleep sister by her shoulder. "Go sleep on the bed, miss sleeping beauty."

...

"WAAA!!"

Bruukm!

A backfall can be heard, causing from Aizat that got a smack and fall down from his chair by his now-fully-awake sister.

"I told you not call me with that!!" she shout-lowly so their parents will not hear them. "Now get out! Shuh!" she push Aizat towards the door once he got up from the carpet floor.

"Yeah, yea." he roll his eyes at (Y/N) as he let himself getting pushed. "Goodnight." he said after reach to the door frame.

"Hm.. Goodnight too..." the girl yawned and closed the door slowly.