Cuddle Session <3

HALLOOO 🥳 here's the promised Time/M/Sabre :) (with a hint of Light cuz hehe QUEERS‼️‼️) (also look at the little skrinkles up there I love them I want them they look so mischievous auuu)

Fun fact: your author did a little oopsie and fucked up their leg 💃 I don't reccomend falling off the stairs and hitting right on the edge of one and proceeding to fall into pebbles. Not very fun 😔 I've got a brace but luckily it didn't break, just tore some skin, got a lil bloody, bruised horrendously, and potentially fractured it but yk 🔥🔥 author things KAKAKA

ENJOY 😼

—————————————————————————

A free afternoon was something Sabre never got often. He'd usually be running around assisting any steves he could, making plans, getting materials. Hardly did he ever get a chance to drag Time and M (and Light) into his home and sit them down in his nest. They'd poke fun at him lightheartedly, telling him he was a needy little bird. He'd sass back, mocking them or giving them a mouthful of feathers with a light pap of his wings.

And now was no different as he nudged M into the bed, pushing him down next to a lazing Time, who was reading as he waited. Light was too busy to join.

"He caught you too, huh? There goes my chance at being saved," Time sighed, bookmarking his spot and falling limp dramatically. M laughed as he situated himself next to the slightly taller steve. Sabre huffed, closing his door and crawling up, getting halfway under the blanket in between them. He laid on his stomach, stretching his wings with a flutter before laying them over the two. They immediately went to touch them, gently preening what they could and softly chatting to each other.

He realizes each time they do this that laying between them manages to be more comforting and peaceful than the last. The closer they got, the more comfortable they got, the more he couldn't stand being away from the two. They were his flock; claimed and protected by him and his instincts. He'd provide, he'd protect, he'd comfort, he'd do whatever he needed to keep them by his side and make them know just how much he cared.

Being away from them for such long periods of time was draining, but Sabre knew it was unavoidable. He needed to be around them more often, his instincts would make it known. But Time had things to govern and watch over, M had to keep his kingdom unsuspicious of where he goes off to, and Sabre himself had to help run the kingdom and help the steves. Light was often busy with guard duties. It was tiring, but if this was as best as he could do with their circumstances, he'd be okay with it.

It wasn't the best, obviously. He'd rather have them cuddled up in his nest every night, having them preen him and letting them go through their hair in the best form of preening he could return. He'd rather go out and do things with them, wishing they could get just a bit more free time. Maybe they could go with Time so he could do whatever he needed to in the Time dimension. Maybe one day, M could finally tell his leader that he'd been out of the kingdom and talking to other fairly big, influential people in secret. Maybe Light could find a suitable trainee to take his spot as captain temporarily every so often so that he could join them.

But as picky as he'd like to be, he's learned to settle for what he can get.

"Songbird?"

M's voice snapped him from his thoughts. He looked up, flicking the wing under M's gentle hand as he hummed.

"You're thinking too much again. Come on, talk to us. Tell us how you've been helping this kingdom," M urged softly. Sabre's heart swelled, pushing against his chest like it wanted to escape and press itself against M's; feel his heartbeat pulse with his own until they synced and sang to a symphony of their own making. Something intimate and known only between the two of them.

"Nothin' much to talk about. Same old boring stuff. Making plans, talking to the leaders." Sabre muttered back, flicking his wing again to get M moving. M shook his head fondly, taking his glasses off and blinking a few times to let his vision adjust as he set his glasses on the nightstand. He rolled over, slipping a hand under Sabre and pulling him in. Sabre laughed, nuzzling into the red steves neck and pressing a soft kiss to his jaw. M hummed happily, his slender tail shifting under the blanket to wrap around Sabre's leg.

Time's tail joined his, half intertwined and half wrapping around Sabre's leg as he moved closer. Sabre pulled away from M so they could get into one of their usual positions. M laid on his back, his arms open and embracing Sabre as he laid halfway on top of him. The brunette lifted his wings so Time could slot himself behind him, both his wings tucking in slightly and laying over Time.

They settled in easily, sleepily talking about what they were up to or planning on doing. Time was the first to drift off, nosing into Sabre's neck with a quiet 'goodnight' before softly snoring. Sabre and M laughed softly, M reaching over to comb a hand through Time's fairly long, slightly tangled hair. He drowsily did the same to Sabre before also dozing off.

Sabre curled up a little more, laying his hand over the arm Time had around him. He cooed softly, soft little sounds of happiness filling the air as he basked in the presence of his flock. His twitters slowly trailed off as he too succumbed to the peace of sleep, feeling safe and protected with the two around him.
—————————————————————————
I'm playing around more with the fact my baby's a hybrid and GRR I LOVE HIM RGEGRHRBRG 👹 LITTLE CHICKEN GUY‼️ im gonna eat him istg GRGAHABSV I need to make more, and I am 🥰

Anyways :3

Words: 886
Time: maybe 30 mins or so idk :3