Abandonment

RAA mini chapter before I temporarily lose consciousness by this odd thing called 'sleep' whatever that may be 🤨 super short and fast cuz schools already kicking my ass HAH 💀

Enjoy~

—————————————————————————

Sabre curled a hand to his chest, taking a step closer to the two steves. Rainbow kept his back to him, shaking hands with Void.

"R-Rainbow, please. Don't do this, man." Sabre muttered dejectedly. His.. friend, grunted.

"I'm not letting you dictate what I do anymore, Sabre."

"No, Rainbow. I know. I know, but this isn't the way to go about it. Please.."

"No, Sabre," Rainbow scoffed, crossing his arms, "we're done."

"This isn't the end! There are other things you can do, more people who can help!"

"Like who? You?" the colorful steve said coldly, turning himself half way to glare at the player. Sabre faltered, leaning back like he'd been struck. His ears dropped and he pulled his other hand to his chest. He took a breath, frowning slightly.

"And.. this is the part where you apologize."

"This is the part where we leave, Sabre. And you stop bothering me."

Sabre gaped, scowling at the smug grin Void directed at him. The hooded steve grabbed Rainbow Steve's shoulder, teleporting them away. Sabre flinched back, shaking with nerves and emotions. Time teleported a short distance behind him, rushing up to him and looking around.

"Am I too late..?"

Sabre nodded, hugging himself. Time glanced over, his irritated frown shifting to one of sympathy. He grabbed Sabre's arm, pulling him in for a hug.

"I- I tried talking him out of it. I didn't- I didn't think he'd just.. leave me like this.." Sabre stuttered forlornly, gripping the back of Times jacket as he shook harder. Time nodded and hummed, holding him tighter as the player sobbed softly. It was quite a surprise to both of them, but Void had a way with words, and not a pleasant one. It hurt Time's very soul to see the determined player so.. lost and hopeless feeling.

He'd help Sabre get his friend back, no matter the cost.

—————————————————————————

Oogily boogily boo 👹 yes this was slightly inspired by the 'there are other things that can give your life meaning' audio grr 😼 kinda hate this but wtvr 💃

Time: 35 mins
Words: 315