Bloody Rush

I hate the title but my brains fried I can't think of anything AUAUAUAH

Anyways hi :3 sorry I didn't post for like 2 weeks I got sick for like a week so I didn't write and now I've gotta catch up on work and I've been suffering after effects and augahab awful everywhere 😒😔 and spending hours a day grinding for Lyney BUT HE WONT COME HOME AUGH AGAGAG *SOBS*

And I have severe writers block SOB it's awful but I'm pushing through cuz idc bout no writers block I'm gonna write sad gay people with mental illnesses IF AND WHEN I WANT TO RAA 👹

Anyways this and probably a the next few will be short cuz I'm too drained to do longer things with the long ones already in progress rn so :3 teehee ANYWAYS ENJOY YEAA

TWs:
Blood
Injury (not rlly detailed so)
Uhh think that's it yippee

—————————————————————————

"You're fine, you're gonna be fine. I've got you."

Sabre blinked, squinting as his fuzzy mind tried piecing together whatever was happening. He could feel his body aching all over, sharp pain shooting every time he was jostled. He looked up hazily, trying to focus on the face above him. Slowly, the multicolored blob gained detail, the face of his lover looking down at him.

"T-Time?"

Said steve looked down, startled.

"Sabre, oh you're awake, thank the heavens," he breathed in relief, holding the player closer. Sabre hummed, listening to the taller prattle on as he tried getting his thoughts together. A particular jostle had him hissing, sluggishly moving his dangling arm to clutch at his side.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm trying to be as careful as I can," Time muttered apologetically. Sabre sighed, turning his head to see where they were going. They had been attacked, from what he remembers. A group of steves that held a grudge against him for his trips as a vessel for the darkness.

He looked down at his infected arm with disdain but an odd sense of contentment.

"What happened?" he asks, looking back up at the pretty but roughed up face of his partner. Time looked down at him momentarily before focusing back on getting them through the woods.

"The group we encountered remembered your.. eh, ventures, when you weren't yourself. They blame you still, and I suppose they decided revenge would be the best way to get over their feelings." Time scowled with a shake of his head. Sabre nodded, a sudden wave of vertigo washing over him. He whimpered, clutching at his side a little tighter. Time looked down again, biting the corner of his lip anxiously.

"They outnumbered us. You fought well, but we held back a lot because yo- we didn't want to hurt them. One of them got you good, so I grabbed you and used what energy I had left to teleport. I'm not sure where we are, but I wrapped you up as best as I could in the meantime."

Sabre nodded, burying his face into Times chest. Time walked on, stumbling here and there and apologizing at every little pained sound Sabre made. After a particularly dangerous trip, Time paused, panting as he adjusted his hold on the player. Sabre looked up dizzily, lifting a hand to cup Time's cheek. Time leaned into it, ignoring the blood staining his face. Sabre smiled slightly, his chest swimming with feelings when Time returned the smile as sincerely as possible.

"I'll get us somewhere, don't worry," Time assured as he began walking again. Sabre buried his face in the crook of his neck, breathing in the familiar smell of baked treats, old books, and.. blood. He felt his eyes slipping shut as he listened to Time mutter reassurances. Whether they were for him or Time himself, he wouldn't know.

"Go to sleep, Sabre. We're almost there. You'll be alright," Time whispered softly. Sabre hummed, pressing a small kiss to Times neck before giving in to his body's wishes.

—————————————————————————

IT FEELS SO CHOPPY OUGH IM SORRY I CSNT WORD RIGHT ANYMORE my English is failing I'm resorting to nothing I will speak in frantic rabid feral noises, choppy sentences and sobs from now on

Hehe :3

Words: uhh idk i don't have the word count up rn :3
Time: Maybe 30 mins idk :3