Walmart

Severide's POV

I walked, no ran, out of the firehouse. After seeing Lacey with Antonio, it was all too real for me.

Then she randomly runs into me and tells me she loves me too?

What the fuck was that?

All I knew was that I needed to get out of there as soon as possible.

So I jogged quickly to my car. I pulled out my keys and fumbled with them, trying to get the right one.

"Hey." I heard Brett say from her car that was behind mine. "Are you alright?"

"Why is everyone asking me that?" I snapped at her.

I looked up as she flinched at the harshness of my voice.

"You just seem really jumpy today." She explained quietly.

"Yes," I hissed. "I'm fine, Brett. Thanks for the concern!" I shouted and got into my car.

I turned the key and peeled out onto the street, never looking back until I got back to the apartment.

I got out of my car at the apartment. I mentally cursed myself as I walked inside for snapping at Brett.

After getting inside, making some breakfast and showering, I shaved and got dressed. I decided that I was going to go out today to get some groceries or something.

I dressed in a dark blue CFD t-shirt, blue jeans and boots.

I walked out of the bathroom when I heard someone come in. It was obviously Casey.

"Hey, man," I said as I walked out into the living room while checking the time on my phone. "Do you need anything from the store while I'm in town?" I looked up while putting my phone in my pocket.

Some blonde girl was in our apartment.

"Oh," I startled a bit suprised. "Can I help you, ma'am?"

She was petite with high cheek bones and long legs. She was dressed in black leggings with a turquoise t-shirt and black boots that went up to the middle of her calf.

"I'm looking for Matt." She said in an innocent voice with a thick Russian accent.

"Can I ask your name?"

"Tatiana." She replied. "I work where at Stelletos."

A light bulb then lit in my head. Matt had been doing a job at a local strip club.

"Well, he should be home soon." I told her nicely. Walling towards her, I gestured towards the door. "You can wait outside for him to get back. I'm on my way out."

She pursed her lip at me. "You think I'm going to steal something."

I laughed uncomfortably. "I never said that." I stated softly and held the door open for her now. "I'm just not okay with strangers in my apartment."

She sighed. "Just please tell Matt I stopped by." She then walked out the door quickly with a lot of attitude. I must've pissed her off, but I didn't care. I didn't need some stripper in the apartment.

"Will do." I called after her as she walked down the hall. I hated to admit it, but she had a pretty nice ass too.

After I tore my eyes from her ass, I turned around and locked the door. I tugged on the knob a couple of times to make sure it was locked before I made my way out to my car.

Once I was in my car, I headed toward the local Walmart.

While I was driving, my mind started to wander. I thought about Lacey. I couldn't help it. My mind just automatically thought of her.