Part 49

"Congratulation Miss Rathor.

Acknowledging the Congratulatory Wish, with shake of hand, Presha Smiled faintly at the lawyer of Abhimaan. Unlike the sight of Siya beaming with tears of joy. Presha didn't feel like celebrating, as according to analysis she won cause he gave up. As today was hearing of judgement, she was certain he'll be proven as convict. Yet she felt there'll be chance, he'll get the Jury to reserve the punishment for next hearing. But that didn't happen, after hearing both party, not only The jury called him convict but recited punishment for him too.

"You aren't happy?

"Charitable victory is equivalent to Loss!

Neil frown in confusion, hearing the conversation between Samrat and Presha. In his view the case was won easily cause of Crucial evidence, witness and well put argument by Presha. Then how she can think her hard earned victory to be charitable one? He approach to question but stopped by the sight before him.

"Miss Agnihotri.

The smile disappear from her face, on hearing the familiar loathsome voice. Calling her in ironically respectful tone. Despite being displeased, she stop on her way, but didn't turn to spare glance at the speaker.

"I, I'm sorry for wronging you. I I won't plead for retrial..

Listening this, She tilted her head, to look at him over her shoulder, still having no will to speak to him. But his words definitely got her attention however instead of curiousity it was annoyance.

"I, I've no right to beg you for Forgiveness or mercy, when I didn't spare you any.

He paused, his hands were shaking as he raise them to fold it in order to plead. Even his voice wasn't clear, one could clearly see him as pathetic looser. Instead of arrogant remorseless ambitious Industrialist.

"Then why bother?

"But I I just want to meet my dau I me mean your daughter once..

"Why?

Listening her question, he felt his throat went dry. As he felt he really has no reason which can be worthy to get her permission to let him meet his Daughter. Before he couldn't arrogantly demanded, or cunningly compel her to obey him. But now, he felt he doesn't even have right to request for meeting.

"I just want to meet her once! Please.

"You're not worthy of meeting her!

Saying this she turn to go, but stop on hearing sound of something falling. Looking back she saw Abhimaan on his knees, gazing at her with moist eyes hands folded in pleading style. If onlookers thought she'll spare mercy, they were wrong as the sight made her gaze turn cold. Face harden in rage, as she pressed her lips grimly. Reminding her of time, when she was on knees begging him to kill her or let her go, but don't hurt her. And what did he do? She couldn't even vent her rage on him as how unworthy he was in her eyes. Cause of meeting him once as Daughter, got Aadhya in need of Child Psychologist. What'll happen if she met him again? She can't allow her to feel anymore grievances. Determine she turn around and walked away without paying anymore attention to him.

"It's pointless to beg Mr Sehgal.

Presha exclaimed looking at him still on knee despite Siya ignorance. Knowing as Lawyer of Siya her benefactor. She can convinced her Abhimaan turn to look at her and spoke.

"I know I'm irredeemable, but please, I want to meet my Daughter once!

"What'll you do after meeting her? Your acquaintance with her will bring nothing but misery for her!