Part 13

"Sahil what you're doing here? It's late, Dipali will be waiting for you.."

Said Mr Rawat, watching Sahil sitting in his cabin, smoking and flipping pages of file. But neither signing nor paying heed to the content of it.

"Sahil..I'm talking to you.."

"Today I've met officer in charge of her case.."

"Who?..

"You really forget or pretending to forget Dad..

"Why he met you?..

"Just casual interrogation, on how it's puzzled him that it didn't took me long..

Pausing he puffed the smoke out, then looking straight st his father resume speaking without further delay.

"To break marriage with ordinary girl like her, and marry the rich soon.."

"Sahil We..

"Just suspicion Dad, perhaps all of them are having.. So do I won't lie that I'm selfish, but it was low of me to..

"Stop it Sahil we're not one to..

"Abducted, Abused and Raped.. That's what happen with her Dad.."

"Sahil..

"I didn't wanted to marry before, but learning about her I couldn't deny..

Mr Rawat averted his gaze from his Son, a part of him felt remorseful, that how easily they discarded the existence of her from their life. Whom they themselves approach to make her part of their family. But then it was no longer their concern to do anything with what happened to her.

"You're married now, you should stop thinking about her and.."

"I know, I should concentrate on Dipali my wife..

Wiping his hand, he look down at his palm. Which was supposed to held her's, however he couldn't, after what he heard he wanted to personally visit her. But then he didn't he wasn't strong to face them.

"But then there's this guilt that I.. Never mind I'm leaving.."

"Sahil, you're not at fault.. Whatever happened had nothing to do with you.

"Perhaps, but I could've been her support in this Dad.."

"It was unfortunate, but we can do nothing about this, He refused to meet or take help."

"He's isn't wrong right?.. We ourselves gave up right to help them.. By breaking the alliance..

"Sahil.. Don't hold us responsible as parents we thought and decide what's right for you.."

"I understand Dad I really do.." Let's go Home.. Both of our wives will be waiting isn't it.."

He asked with raised brow, but earned only a silent nod. Which made him walked out of cabin, he was doing all he could to move on, at least to not think about her. But then the more he tries the more he find himself lost in her thoughts.
_____________________
"Dad she'll be fine.."

"I've thought that too, but now seeing her do this, I don't know anymore.."

Alok replied, irrespective of how he try to remain calm or strong. He's incapable of doing this anymore. The critical condition of his daughter, the malicious gossips and rumours around. Everything was pushing him in depression. But then Riya saw the door of OT being open, she rush to ask the Doctor Who stepped out.

"Doctor how's she?..

"She's out of danger for now.. But we need to be more careful about her.."

"Can we see her?..