Part 34

Watching him sleeping on bed in sitting position, with his Son's head on his lap. She wiped her tears then walked closer. Instead of waking them up she sat on chair close to bed, then stared at them. At sight of her son's pale face remorse filled her heart. As she held his hand, where's Feeling trace of wetness on his palm, he open his eyes.

"Why you're crying?..

To lost in staring at her son, she didn't realize when tears poured out of her eyes. Until he ask her, she look at his way but avoided meeting his gaze.

"I come know I'm the unfortunate mother, responsible for her own child's misery.."

He sighed listening her words then replied calmly to comfort her. Even though he was tired of repeating himself. No one ever blamed her for their son's Suffering. As it's only wrong, but pointless to do.

"I've told you don't overthink, his condition has nothing to do with you."

"If I've been careful when I was pregnant with him, If I wasn't selfish, then we wouldn't have been suffering.

"What happened to you today!..

"Just had some self realization today."

Sahil stared at her, but due to her avoiding his gaze, he couldn't read her like before but for some unknown reasons he sighed then spoke tenderly.

"Self realization led you to self blame? whatever the reason is blaming yourself won't benefit.."

"I seem to given good face to benefit, That even my emotion need to assess through glass of gain huh.."

"That's not it.. You're

"Tell me Sahil, Have you still not forgotten her?..

"After all these years Why mention her?..

"Your tactic to avoid question, but fact that there was no confusion, who I'm talking about obviously answer it.."

"As you've got the answer you wanted, then what next?..

He asked with his gaze turn sharp as he look at her. What's gotten on her didn't matter now, what matter is she digged on past grave, to pick fight with him. Knowing the mention of her is Taboo for him, if he haven't forgotten her, then he never mention her either. So it's pointless to feel envious or hold it against him.

"Nothing..

He frown but remain silent, he was sure it's not the end. There's something she wanted to say before but having no intent to do now. Where's Dipali just stared at him, hoping he'd clarify or ask her. But seeing him silent she sigh inwardly, a part of her want to tell him what Abhimaan did. So other part dreaded to reveal it, in case he begin to hate her as well. In utter dilemma she didn't know what to do anymore.
_____________________

"Scram.."

The people trembled hearing the voice, the owner of this thunderous command had them on toe's from past two weeks. If they thought they're familiar with their boss's rage zero tolerance towards mistake, then the past two weeks proven them wrong.

"Best doesn't serve failure but success.

He roared in cabin, over the poor employee, who come with news of project loss. Despite having put his best effort he couldn't defeat, the Rathor who've change the dynamic of business world.

"But sir I..."

"You're fired, get lost.."

He didn't even get chance to defend himself, as without listening he issued the verdict and all were well aware of fact that their boss never spare another chance. With pitiful expression he walked out of cabin.